Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you feel when the shows are canceled?

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of shows get frequently canceled. There are numerous reasons why the shows get canceled, let's not discuss that. Instead, let's talk about your feelings when the shows get canceled. I feel really bad when the shows get canceled. I really liked American Gods but it was a great disappointment when they did not make season 4.
I never watched that one but the book was amazing.

I always hate when they get canceled. Some bother me more than others. I was so mad when Zoo and Infinity Train got canceled.

All I can say is that I often feel deeply disappointed when it's a show that is my favorite. I hated it when they canceled American Gods. There was nothing wrong with the shows performance. It was over a personal dispute between the director and the producers.

All I can say is that I often feel deeply disappointed when it's a show that is my favorite. I hated it when they canceled American Gods. There was nothing wrong with the shows performance. It was over a personal dispute between the director and the producers.
Aw, that’s a shame that it’s a reason like that.

It's not too often a show I watch on TV gets canceled but I have in the past had ones that were canceled and it left me frustrated. One of the shows that were canceled was Lie To Me which featured Tim Roth. It was a great TV show and after 3 episodes they canceled it but they also left it open to come back. They claimed not enough people were interested in watching it and that was why it was canceled. Thousands complained online about it so I really think that was a little white lie as a way to just not make any more.

A lot of shows get frequently canceled. There are numerous reasons why the shows get canceled, let's not discuss that. Instead, let's talk about your feelings when the shows get canceled. I feel really bad when the shows get canceled. I really liked American Gods but it was a great disappointment when they did not make season 4.
I cry into a little ball and weep. I'm kidding, of course.
I really dislike when shows are canceled and they are left on a cliffhanger.
Netflix has a terrible habit of doing this; a few amazing shows as examples are The OA, The Society, and The Wilds. So I have stopped watching Netflix original shows until they have been completed.

When show gets cancelled,it is certainly a disappointment. I stopped watching American Gods season after knowing that the show was not renewed for season 4.

I will feel pained especially if I was so invested in the TV show. It hurt me so bad and I was also mad when they canceled Rome and The Gates.

Upset especially if I get invested in said show. Theyve cancelled shows with a cliffhanger that I enjoyed and it pissed me off, lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds