Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you feel when someone unfriends you on Facebook?

Castelione

Addicted member
Credits
I usually think why I was unfriended especially when I know I didn’t do something wrong then I’ll shrug it off later on because I don’t want to be stressed out about it.

How about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes I get confused thinking about what I did wrong and have felt upset about it most days. Then I move on in a couple of days.

Generally speaking, I do not send friend requests or follow anyone. When people send requests, depending on who the person is what he does, etc. I accept or reject the request. Since I am not a person who wants to become friends, I don't mind if someone unfrends me.

It depends on who it is. If it's a close friend or family member, I'm going to be a little concerned. There's always a chance they're just taking a break from social media or outright closed their account. Some may have a legit beef with you and blocked you. Or you've lost touch with some of your old friends and they unfriended you as they want to keep their socials smaller.

I don't have a lot of friends on social media anyway, so I'm fine if I have like 100 or so on my friends list.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds