Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you feel like when you are not working?

i can certainly relate to that! I am almost 31 years old and I feel like I have wasted my life. I am not sure if I am too old, but do you think that 31 years is too old?
Someone who is 31 years old can still do a lot of things and achieve some level of success. Not everyone will be successful in their 20s. You can start building yourself up for the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
I normally feel uncomfortable and empty whenever I an not working , and the only time when i am not working is when i am sick or there's no electricity to charge my phone , because whenever I am free offline , I start working online.
Same with me. I don't just like to be idle. As in, I can't fathom myself be idle, not doing anything, when I'm not sick or weak. Even if the money involved in the job is small, I try to engage myself in it.

Well you might be waiting to have the best time to invest in cryptocurrency , but the fact is that it won't be easy for you to have that time. you invest now so that you do not lose when the market start becoming bullish that's how I see it.

I am waiting for the market to become stable because right now the market is falling and it looks like that the market is in a really free fall and losing value by the passage of time.

I am also doing every single work that I am doing because I want to make money and be financially free. This is why I never resist the opportunity for me to just rest.
Same as me. I also never resist the opportunity to rest. As a matter of fact i always try to look for different opportunities to rest. I don't joke with my break time at work.

Same as me. I also never resist the opportunity to rest. As a matter of fact i always try to look for different opportunities to rest. I don't joke with my break time at work.

Getting rest is one of the most important thing. If you do not rest, then you will simply not be able to work because you will get exhausted by the end of the time.

Getting rest is one of the most important thing. If you do not rest, then you will simply not be able to work because you will get exhausted by the end of the time.
I'm afraid not everyone is aware of this. Some people are workaholics and they don't believe they need rest. They often feel any form of rest is detrimental to them and would cause them to lose money.

When I am not at work or not working I feel like I am not doing enough even though I may be taking the time off to take a break, relax for a little and refresh so I do not get burned out from working. Many people are always ready for things like a break from work and they can freely go off without worrying and just enjoy themselves and have fun and relax. Even though I am told many times by many people that when I have a break from work I should always enjoy myself and not worry but it's something that I can not seem to get my head around and I always worry and feel like I should be working.

Well I will not encourage online investment for any reason because some of those investment platforms are not usually trusted. You can invest money in cryptocurrency but that shouldn't be all your life savings
That's the truth. I have seen people who lose almost their entire saving online investment. If you must invest, let it be with reputable platforms. And investing on coins comes with its own risk, hence, investing should not be taken for saving. They are different.

It's always important that after too much work, one should take some rest. Because too much work is also a burden itself. But one should not use that opportunity for that resting and bring room for laziness.

I do have the feeling that I am losing something at that point in time and I really need to help myself and future and get to work. This is why I do feel very bad if I don't get project to work on for sometime.

I do have the feeling that I am losing something at that point in time and I really need to help myself and future and get to work. This is why I do feel very bad if I don't get project to work on for sometime.

Well, I also feel as if I am losing something. Indeed, this feeling is true. This is because when you do not work, you tend to lose money and this is a bad thing.

Well, I also feel as if I am losing something. Indeed, this feeling is true. This is because when you do not work, you tend to lose money and this is a bad thing.
It's always feeling like the moment that I am not working online that there's actually something that I am missing out on and that I am not really helping myself by doing that.

It's always feeling like the moment that I am not working online that there's actually something that I am missing out on and that I am not really helping myself by doing that.

Well, sometimes, many people do not work because they fall ill. However, even when they take rest they feel like they must work because they become used to working.

Being idle is one of the major things I want to try as much as possible to avoid this year. Whenever I am not working I will feel as if I am totally wasting my time.

Well, sometimes, many people do not work because they fall ill. However, even when they take rest they feel like they must work because they become used to working.
I would never become used to working that I would continue even when I am sick. I understand striving to complete a project that have already been given to you but taking in new ones is something I wouldn't do when I'm sick.

Being idle is one of the major things I want to try as much as possible to avoid this year. Whenever I am not working I will feel as if I am totally wasting my time.

This is something that I also notice as well. When I am not working, I feel like my life has stopped. I plan to take a long break, but now i am quite addicted to working and this is a good thing.

This is something that I also notice as well. When I am not working, I feel like my life has stopped. I plan to take a long break, but now i am quite addicted to working and this is a good thing.
Being addicted to work is very necessary if you really want to achieve success in life. I have also found out that anytime I do not work properly I'll be angry at myself

If I have taken an intentional break from work, I just feel relaxed and happy. But if I am not doing work due to procrastination and laziness, I feel very guilty. It can even affect my mental health.

People can feel a variety of emotions when they are not working, including relaxation, boredom, guilt, or contentment, depending on their personality and personal circumstances. Some people might feel the need to be productive at all times, while others might be happy to take a break and enjoy leisure activities. Ultimately, the way someone feels when they are not working can be complex and multifaceted. I feel guilty all the time as I am head of the family.

Most times it feels like i am wasting valuable time and i tend to feel guilty most times about it. But there are times i tell myself I really need the rest. After all am still human.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds