Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you feel about your bosses impromptu change of plans?

An employee would have no other choice than to comply with the new directive from the boss if actually he wants to remain in the company. But it is my suggestion that everyone needs to be carried along in most decisions..

Advertisement Placeholder
It is actually very unfortunate that those kind of bosses will never put into consideration that their workers also have another thing that they do with their lives which they should all put into consideration whenever they are making changes that is going to affect their workers time table. This is because everyone need to do the things that they need to do for themselves when they are supposed to do it for themselves.

The main problem here is the fact that when the bosses change the plans in a sudden manner, this may shake the staff. This is why the bosses must plan things properly before executing the plans and ordering their staff members. This is very important to run things smoothly.

An employee would have no other choice than to comply with the new directive from the boss if actually he wants to remain in the company. But it is my suggestion that everyone needs to be carried along in most decisions..

This is the life of anyone who is working for any business or company because you would definitely have to obey and abide by whatever instructions that's give even if they made the decision so late which is going to impact on your own timetable. As long as you're working for the company, you don't have any choice but to comply.

This is the life of anyone who is working for any business or company because you would definitely have to obey and abide by whatever instructions that's give even if they made the decision so late which is going to impact on your own timetable. As long as you're working for the company, you don't have any choice but to comply.

It might be possible that you may have acted on a specific plan and those plans may get cancelled, even after you have done your job. In that case, you may need to start the entire process once again. This could be incredibly infuriating for many employees.

Employees opinion should sometimes be sought in some jobs they are good at, even though their opinion could not be implemented. It gives some sense of belonging and they can as well take responsibility in what they do..
Every workers opinions are taken under consideration but it doesn't mean the opinions are going to be adopted. If your opinion is asked in making those impromptu decision, it's needed, but if it's not, any decision taken must be accepted by all staffs.

Exactly you might not have any alternative but to fall in place. The boss just want the job to be done and expect the employees to fashion out how they are going to carry out the assignment..

It might be possible that you may have acted on a specific plan and those plans may get cancelled, even after you have done your job. In that case, you may need to start the entire process once again. This could be incredibly infuriating for many employees.

There are some bosses whom can never be satisfied with whatever you do for them. I have been in a situation where after working, my boss under paid me and when asked why, she told me that she wasn't satisfied with my work. I argued it with her and he conclusion was that she can hire a freelancer to do what I'm employed to do. I left the job the next day.

There are some bosses whom can never be satisfied with whatever you do for them. I have been in a situation where after working, my boss under paid me and when asked why, she told me that she wasn't satisfied with my work. I argued it with her and he conclusion was that she can hire a freelancer to do what I'm employed to do. I left the job the next day.

I remember working in a telemarketing company. There were certain times when certain employees used to generate a lots of sales. The next day, they were not able to do so. The bosses used to get mad at them. Employees used to observe these things and they used to get annoyed by this.

I remember working in a telemarketing company. There were certain times when certain employees used to generate a lots of sales. The next day, they were not able to do so. The bosses used to get mad at them. Employees used to observe these things and they used to get annoyed by this.

I can actually understand that my boss is not happy that I didn't make enough sales on a particular day which is not expected because I am supposed to make sales but in a situation whereby they are just being so unreasonable with the way they talk to you over some things that can easily be overlooked is something that I can just understand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds