Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How do you feel about PayPal fees?

Trevor@35™

Renowned member
Credits
PayPal is the biggest payment processor in the financial sector. Their services is used across the globe with few countries they're not. It's like they have monopoly in the business. This have made the company become ridiculous with the fees they're charging as transaction fees. I was charged almost $3 as fees for $40 sent to my PayPal.

This is outrageous!

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you have a comparison to other payment gateways?

PayPal may take a cut of each transaction, but theyre also a very trusted platform for financial services.

Do you have a comparison to other payment gateways?

PayPal may take a cut of each transaction, but theyre also a very trusted platform for financial services.
Unfortunately, no other payment gateways offer anything better. Stripe and Venmo is good though but not so many people are using it and their services are limited too. Crypto beats all of these payment gateway in my opinion. You're charged as low as $0.002 per LTC transaction by most exchange website you're using. Coinbase charge $1 per transaction from $10 upwards.

Dont you need to convert the crypto back into fiat currently (like USD) though? You can't exactly go into the local grocery market and buy bananas with Bitcoin, and there's a lot of volatility with crypto

It can be annoying when PayPal take fees when I have received payments, but I wouldn't use any other payment gateways as PayPal is one of the most trusted.

PayPal is that unnecessary evil we have to keep up with because there's no other better alternatives to choose from. Their services is very fast and reliable.

I wouldn't say I like the PayPal fees, but I will never use another method of receiving payments as PayPal is the most trusted.

I don't think we have any better alternatives, so I don't have any problems with accepting PayPal fees the way it comes. They have been good in their business for years.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds