Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you effectively manage your financial life

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
With everything going on in the world right now . Businesses having to shut down due to covid . How do we build on the little capital we have?

Advertisement Placeholder
Is hard now, I try as much as I can to manage and spend my little capital meaningfully, saving and investing it up in Crypto assets in order to yield more interest for me. Then I consider what I will use it to venture in.

The best way to build on and hold on the little you have right now is to cut reckless spending. Don't spend on what you don't need and save aggressively

Managing financial life is something that has never been easy at all . This is because responsibilities and other tasks affects our financial life. It affects what we save and what we spend and thus we struggle to have a stress free financial planning.

With the little capital at hand, ensure that whatever you choose to invest in is 100% genuine. You wouldn't want to lose what you have when you could have avoided it.

With the little capital at hand, ensure that whatever you choose to invest in is 100% genuine. You wouldn't want to lose what you have when you could have avoided it.
I agree with you on this. As we are trying hard to make a living, there are sites out there that are looking for ways to get our hard earned money. I don't even consider them to avoid any stories.

Lots of people have lost their jobs because most businesses are closed so it is even harder to save money during these times because they are not earning as much money as they used to. But for some people this pandemy might also help them if they had a bad spending habit in the past since now they won't have lots of places where to go and spend money so they can just save them up

I reduce all miscellaneous items that I buy whenever I earn. I have sit to spend wisely, because I can see that no one can tell what will happen tomorrow and say goodbye to extravagance.

In economics there is what is called scale of prefence and alternative forgone, these are the key factor that can help you manage your finance , prioritize your needs and discharge the unwanted one.

Nowadays with this pandemic, you have to think 3 times before and well what you want to do with the money. you save more, you don't throw them away.it is not known what times are coming.

Save more spend less and you should also account on what you do with your money..buy what you need not what you like

I usually make a budget of only the most essential things that I need. Then I practice self control to make sure that I don't spend money on those things that I don't need, though that may not be easy sometimes?. I also practice saving even if it is just a little amount. Lastly, I try my best to avoid taking loans, especially if I am taking it for luxury items.

Budget is very important to having a good financial life. You should also save very well and invest a good portion of it.

With everything going on in the world right now . Businesses having to shut down due to covid . How do we build on the little capital we have?
I am a student I don't need too much money I just need money Enough for my mobile expenses and sometime to go out with my friends, and I managed it by using different social media sites like uptrend read caching and now bizdustry to manage my funds.

These times are very tough times for offline businesses to operate, For businesses to be able to build on their finances they must put strict mechanisms in place to be able to cope with this period such as financial discipline, increased social media marketing, cost cutting measures e.t.c

As what is world turned to now, one mustbe applying sense in any financial activities. I usually think of making my little money to big or double by using or invest it on business. Because I can't just be saving money without any increasing.

For one to effectively manage ones financial life. One of the most important step is to plan. Planning of ones financial life will help one to grow positive financial life. And to engage the planing one must have a reliable source of income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds