Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you do in job interviews?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
How do you do in job interviews? I've never been very good at them. Always feel uncomfortable, as I don't like interaction with people so much. Online it's easy, but in person can be tough. It's partly why I work online for a living instead.

Anyway, what was your experiences with job interviews?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always feel very uncomfortable and inconvenient during interviews.
I find it hard to compose myself during interviews. I hardly also express myself as much as I want to during interviews.

inrespective of how prepared you are on job interview,it is normal to feel uncomfortable,the reason is because you are meeting a different people,you are also strenge to the type of question the we ask you.

Tell the truth, listen well to the Interviewer, never slight a teacher, friend, employer, or your university, watch your grammar, be prepared for personal questions, wait for the Interviewer to mention salary and benefits, don't expect a job offer at first interview, close on a positive enthusiastic note.

Interviews are not difficult for me. I have faced several. I just approach it with self confidence. I am always relaxed when attending job interviews. It makes me to perform well in those interviews.

I have not been on a job interview too many times. I once went to a job interview where I seem to have better knowledge than the interviewer. I never joined the job.

How do you do in job interviews? I've never been very good at them. Always feel uncomfortable, as I don't like interaction with people so much. Online it's easy, but in person can be tough. It's partly why I work online for a living instead.

Anyway, what was your experiences with job interviews?
It is normal to be scared or nervous when you go for a job interview but you should just be able to control the nervousness so that the people who are questioning you will not notice

I have not been on a job interview too many times. I once went to a job interview where I seem to have better knowledge than the interviewer. I never joined the job.
We tend to make interview a living hell for our self not because interviews are difficult but just because we believe if we didn't pass , we have to start all over again which means writing applications all over again .
But if we are calm and composed , we will realised its actually easy most times ,

Well it's not bad to go on a job interview, even though sometimes it depends on the individual who is conducting the interview for you.

Sometimes you will find out that the conductor very awkward not impressive and won't love you to passed the test.

I only feel nervous when I attend job interviews in organizations whose niche I am not conversant with. Nevertheless, I study about the niche and organizations to prepare myself.

IN most cases interviewers are trying to scare the interviewees, they are trying to show themselves that they are superior and they can ask almost anything including nonsense questions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds