Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you deal with overly crazy users?

You understand the steps. The first step is giving them a warning that what they are doing on your forum is unacceptable and that they should stop. When they continue to act in the same manner, then you have no other options than to ban them from your forum. I don't even understand why some forum members will be dramatic though.

The way I run my community is that whenever it is very obvious that some members are openly having disregard for the community rules and regulation after giving them several warning and trying to remind them of the rules they should observe whenever they are making use of my service but they decide to still continue what they are doing, I will be left with no choice than to excommunicate and ban them from the community.

Advertisement Placeholder
An account suspension will calm down any kind of forum member. If they are continuously making other of your forum members uncomfortable with their actions in the forum, if you give them several warning but they keep doing the same thing, give their account suspension. It will be like you poured ice water on them when they come back.

An account suspension will calm down any kind of forum member. If they are continuously making other of your forum members uncomfortable with their actions in the forum, if you give them several warning but they keep doing the same thing, give their account suspension. It will be like you poured ice water on them when they come back.

Yeah, that's very correct. I'm a group administrator in a Manchester United WhatsApp group and I'm the disciplinarian in the group. All the group respect me and know that some of them do so out of fear of being banned from the group. My ban is usually between 1 to 3 months. Whenever someone's ban is over and they come back, will say less in the group.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds