Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you create attractive writing portfolio?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Establishing your credibility as a professional writer and exhibiting your abilities and expertise to potential clients both require putting together a great writing portfolio. It's critical to select your greatest work for this, establish a credible online presence, showcase your successes, keep it structured, and update it frequently.

Advertisement Placeholder
Establishing your credibility as a professional writer and exhibiting your abilities and expertise to potential clients both require putting together a great writing portfolio. It's critical to select your greatest work for this, establish a credible online presence, showcase your successes, keep it structured, and update it frequently.
Choose your niche and your best writing samples that demonstrate your talents and competence in that field. Create a professional and appealing author biography after that.

To create an attractive writing portfolio is not very difficult, You need to create a social media presence where your writings can be viewed by million of users. Maybe a medium account, to post your writings for people to see.

You are right and they can even employ a writer to do this one even if they are not very good when it comes to writing. Some companies invite writers to help them write proposals

Creating a great portfolio is very important for an aspiring writer. It is what your clients will use to gauge your skills and decide on hiring you. So you should showcase your best work, those that gave the best results and show your highest level of expertise.

Some of the ways one can create an attractive writing portfolio includes:
- determine your niche
- create your author bio
-select your best works
- organize your works into segments
-ensure your contact information is easy to find.

I have multiple blogs, I have published multiple books on Amazon, and I have written for a lot of newspapers. I think I already have an attractive writer's portfolio. Nevertheless, I am still not financially stable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds