Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you choose your footwear?

Advertisement Placeholder
The last few times I bought shoes I purchased shoes that were very durable because I walk on my feet a lot at my two retail-related jobs. They have actually been workboots that are steel-toed. The Caterpillar brand, my favorite construction brand, is the brand I've purchased twice already. I have had my current workboots for several years now and they're not in too bad of condition for how long I've had them.

When you're in the market (offline/online) for a pair of footwear, what factors do you consider before making your selection? How do you approach your purchases to strike a meaningful balance between style, comfort, and sustainability? What is your favorite type of footwear and why?

I'm partial to Sketchers, especially their more lightweight slip-ons. I'm an active dad and really not style-focused at all (lol). I like to be able skip the tying step and get moving when I need to.

After having some horrible experience with shopping online when it comes to my wears and shoes, I have completely written off buying anything that has to do with my clothes and shoes online.

I will always go to store in person and examine those product and test them out to make sure that they fit properly and is also very comfortable on my foot before I will pay for them.

I go by what feels good on the feet and the color and design of the shoe. I don't like to get anything to crazy. I just like a simple pair of shoes with a simple design, maybe a grey color or black. And I also sometimes look out for the shoes with memory foam in them, for added comfort. :)

Quality and good design is the key features I take into account whenever I'm buying a new footwear. The price is the last thing I will consider, if the quality and design doesn't meet my expectations, I won't buy it.

I go by what feels good on the feet and the color and design of the shoe. I don't like to get anything to crazy. I just like a simple pair of shoes with a simple design, maybe a grey color or black. And I also sometimes look out for the shoes with memory foam in them, for added comfort. :)

This is actually the reason why I always make sure to examine the footwear that I am going to purchase just to make sure that it's comfortable for me to wear them and certainly makes me feel good. I cannot wear a footwear that is going to be giving me discomfort whenever I put it on because it can easily hurt me.

I like shoes that are good for running and cheap and if I had a higher income, I wouldn't mind getting some Reebok or Nike ones. I mean, "Why not?". Why always buy the cheap brands at outlets like Wal-Mart?

If your income is low, it's cheaper but good items you would have to look at because it's what your salary can afford to pay for. Also, you don't need to use all of your salary to buy a shoe at once.

I like shoes that are good for running and cheap and if I had a higher income, I wouldn't mind getting some Reebok or Nike ones. I mean, "Why not?". Why always buy the cheap brands at outlets like Wal-Mart?

Personally, I have never been the kind of person that is interested in looking for cheap items to buy because I know that most of the time, they are not going to be made of high-quality materials. This is going to make those foot wears to damage quickly and it becomes extra expenses on my head.

Personally, I have never been the kind of person that is interested in looking for cheap items to buy because I know that most of the time, they are not going to be made of high-quality materials. This is going to make those foot wears to damage quickly and it becomes extra expenses on my head.

Most cheap footwears are low quality. They will be hard on your foot which will cause you an injury. I've used one years ago when I was in school trying to save money off my footwear. I had to throw the shoe away because I can't continue wearing it.

Most cheap footwears are low quality. They will be hard on your foot which will cause you an injury. I've used one years ago when I was in school trying to save money off my footwear. I had to throw the shoe away because I can't continue wearing it.

There are some cheap footwears that are of good quality but you will have to be very selective when it comes to finding them because it is not something that you can just easily find, otherwise almost everyone is only going to be interested in buying them.

There are some cheap footwears that are of good quality but you will have to be very selective when it comes to finding them because it is not something that you can just easily find, otherwise almost everyone is only going to be interested in buying them.

I've not been fortunate to buy any cheap footwear which have a good quality. I've tried it 3 times and bought absolute nonsense. I swore never to try it again. If I can't afford buying a high quality brand, I will save for it.

I'm partial to Sketchers, especially their more lightweight slip-ons. I'm an active dad and really not style-focused at all (lol). I like to be able skip the tying step and get moving when I need to.

Sketchers are definitely light, it's why most ladies love wearing them. A lot of ladies that come to the same gym where I'm working out all wear sketchers and it looks very good for them. It makes it very easy and comfortable for them to workout.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds