Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you balance school and business?

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
To my understanding, I think anyone willing to make money in business and do schooling as well should enroll in a part-time sturdy, with that it will be easy to do business with schooling as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
balancing School and business is something someone has to be conscious about with the decisions that the person is going to make in respect to the business and also in respect to the school there's no room for I think to be sure is key.

Academics on its own is so tasking talkless of combining it with business. What you need to do is to focus on the business that your academics can accommodate and look for an assistant for the one that can't be accommodated.

The best way to do this conveniently is to focus more on your school activities and hire someone will serve as a supervisor to your business and with that you are good to go

I have completed my education and I do not have to balance between school and work. However, once in a while I join short term courses to enhance my skills when ever I have time

i sell sneakers and also run a chicken barbeque business but school work could be a lot sometimes, i am finding it very difficult to make money and go to school simultaneously, how do i balance my time?
You have just to do it through time management. You should have a weekly planner where you write down all of your schedule in a week whether activities in school and business.

That shouldn't stop you from going through with your schooling as that would have amounted to a great loss in finance if you pull out now. Education is very important. You can always have someone look after things for you sometime

It is easy to balance school and business together when you understand how to manage your time schedule in a way that won't affect your business.

It’s only possible when you love what you do as a business,
yes in academic environment there are many business
students can engage them self in, when I was in school I have
a photocopy shop, that’s where I paid my school fees from, it
works for me because I have passion for it and I saw it
necessary.

It is easy to balance school and business together when you understand how to manage your time schedule in a way that won't affect your business.
I said that it depends on the type of courses you are doing in the university that will determine how you will be able to combine both of them ,there are some that will need hundred percent of your full attention.

It’s only possible when you love what you do as a business,
yes in academic environment there are many business
students can engage them self in, when I was in school I have
a photocopy shop, that’s where I paid my school fees from, it
works for me because I have passion for it and I saw it
necessary.
This is not in all cases, there are some stressful university courses that may not even give you enough time for you engage in other business because of the busy time schedule.

It is not easy at all, you will need to do this,remain focus on your academy and engage in a business that won't be much stressful on the physical body,and always try to read at night

Personally, during school days I would always go to school then when am done with it I would find a little time to work online on my different paid to post sites. I normally do this after resting from the day's stress

It's just conceivable when you love what you do as a business, yes in scholastic climate there are numerous business understudies can connect with them self in, when I was in school I have a copy shop, that is the place where I paid my school charges from, it works for me since I have energy for it and I saw it vital

Though school is always stressful and balancing your business time with the school calender activities is also difficult but I believe you can create time and make time out of no time.

Determine which of your duties are the most critical and attack them first and aggressively. Other things may arise later in the day that may throw you off, so get the vital stuff done as soon as possible.

its very simple ,just plan everything and be conscious of time,do everything accordingly with time ,i think that's the best way to take care of it ,time is the best thing you need to be conscious of

Well we have 24 hours a day I know you trying to balance both school and work it will be really stressful, I think the most important thing is for you to get someone that can partner with you in your business

Personally, during school days I would always go to school then when am done with it I would find a little time to work online on my different paid to post sites. I normally do this after resting from the day's stress
When I was studying in elementary or high schools , I was not even using smartphones , rather I used to visit Cyber Cafe every weekend to use Internet. But it was only during my College and University level , I got introduced to smartphone and there after started working online to earn money,

Never really had a business like that on campus although I paint but it's a seasonal thing. My roommate in the other was a fashion designer and I can tell you for real,if you don't schedule yourself well,work could really affect your studies

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds