Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Do We Control Population Growth?

wasi90lk

Addicted member
Credits
There is no doubt that our world population is increasing at a very alarming rate. We simply cannot sustain such a huge growth. What can be done to control population growth?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think there should be a limitation on the amount of child you can have. Personally I think 2 children is more than enough; anything more than that is bad.

You know very well that option #2 is not going to be accepted by general public. They will never stop having sex just to slow down population growth. What we can do is, we can develop better condoms and better birth control pills.

You know very well that option #2 is not going to be accepted by general public. They will never stop having sex just to slow down population growth. What we can do is, we can develop better condoms and better birth control pills.
Perhaps people should have better control.

Not to mention, eliminate valentines day, and alcohol. Because most people have sex while drunk.

@iPhonefreak

Like i said, people will not live such an extreme lifestyle. People love to have sex and people love to drink alcohol. If we are to slow down population growth, we need better strategy.

There is no doubt that our world population is increasing at a very alarming rate. We simply cannot sustain such a huge growth. What can be done to control population growth?
Hey there! I thought the OP was Hitler for a moment.

There is no need to "control" population growth. Our populations will naturally balance out. But the misconception that populations are "out of control" leads to war, and even worse, genocide.

The mentality that there is "overpopulation" is scary.

I still believe that we have to control our population growth. Our population is increasing day by day and very soon we may run out of resources. We can't continue like this.

Either we colonize other planet (i.e. Mars) or we need to figure out some other way (I am not talking about genocide or any other barbaric act).

I still believe that we have to control our population growth. Our population is increasing day by day and very soon we may run out of resources. We can't continue like this.

Either we colonize other planet (i.e. Mars) or we need to figure out some other way (I am not talking about genocide or any other barbaric act).
Do you have any evidence to back this?

Clearly, family size is decreasing. And in many parts of Europe, a low birth rate is a problem. In my opinion, we should be focusing more on reviving populations than decreasing it. In the future, there could be a serious problem.

If you have a bus with 50 seats and there are 100 people, how can you possibly accommodate those extra 50 people? The answer is, you can't! Our planet is like a bus and there are limited "seats". Sooner or later, we will run out of "seats".

Population growth is not a major problem yet, but it can become one in about 100-200 years.

Last edited:
If you have a bus with 50 seats and there are 100 people, how can you possibly accommodate those extra 50 people? The answer is, you can't! Our planet is like a bus and there are limited "seats". Sooner or later, we will run out of "seats".

Population growth is not a major problem yet, but it can become one in about 100-200 years.
Your answer is completely wrong. Let me educate you with the engineer's way of thinking.

We need to accommodate another 50 people? :) Well, this is the perfect opportunity for a leap in technology! :D We'll all begin competing to find the best solution for this problem. After all, necessity is the mother of invention.
- The Engineer.

We cram all the people into city cars, even more tightly packed than they already are, until they explode.

We need to accommodate another 50 people? :) Well, this is the perfect opportunity for a leap in technology! :D

Stick them under the floorboards.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds