Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I withdraw?

Alexandoy

Captain Junkie
Credits
I currently have 26,000 BN and I am withdrawing $20 (that is 20,000 BN) but I get an error message that says I need 20.00 USD to create withdraw request. This is not my first time to withdraw but this is the first time in this new method of withdrawal.

PS. Sorry, I don't know how to add the screenshot of the said error.

Advertisement Placeholder
We initially wanted to do a direct withdraw amount, but due to weird settings, we had to implement a convert biznotes to another currency feature first, before the tests using it worked properly.

Hi, I have followed all steps and received a notification that the biznotes have been deducted, but nothing seem to be deducted yet, this makes it difficult for me to place request. Help rectify, thanks.
Payments are still manually approved and then sent out. When it is done, the entry will update from pending, to completed.

You can go to bizdustry on topic category from there you will see the withdrawal request and you can fill in the form if you are withdrawing through crypto you can put in your bitcoins wallet address and whatever that is required for you to withdraw but you must have a minimum balance of $10 for you to be able to withdraw and some withdrawal fee in it

Payments are still manually approved and then sent out. When it is done, the entry will update from pending, to completed.
I mean that the biznotes have not been converted to USD after I made the transfer and without this I cannot request payment.

You need to follow the conversion rate on the tab. It lists the rate right there at the top, that we send payment in. 1,000 BizNotes per 1 US Dollar.

You need to follow the conversion rate on the tab. It lists the rate right there at the top, that we send payment in. 1,000 BizNotes per 1 US Dollar.
You seem not be getting me right sir. I have 23,000 biznotes, I have transferred 20,000 biznotes. Still it has not been converted to usd, without this i cannot request any payment in the withdraw tab.

You seem not be getting me right sir. I have 23,000 biznotes, I have transferred 20,000 biznotes. Still it has not been converted to usd, without this i cannot request any payment in the withdraw tab.
Ah ok. Should have mentioned it directly, instead of being ambiguous. :D Transferred the amount for you, and I will be looking up the settings to see if anything was modified recently.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds