Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I wake up earlier?

lludawg

Reputable member
Credits
So recently, I have been sleeping really late and waking up really late. This sleeping pattern is something I do not want when school starts again. How can I change it so I wake up early and go to sleep earlier? Sometimes I set an alarm in the morning but I always fall back asleep seconds later.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm exactly the same, haha. I just changed my surroundings when I woke up though. Tweaked the blinds a little so that the morning sun would shine pretty much directly into my eyes, giving me a burst of light to wake me up. The obvious thing of leaving my alarm on the other side of the room also helps. :)

I have a hectic sleeping pattern myself (I go to sleep at 4am and wake up at 1pm) and I know exactly how you feel. When I need to get up early, I simply setup an alarm and put it where it's not easy to reach (on the top of the closet) and requires me to get up in order to turn it off.

If you want to wake up earlier, try to sleep early.

For example, if you want to wake up at 6 AM, sleep at 12 AM maybe.

I am the same way! I also have a great tendency to turn off my alarm and go back to sleep, not even remembering I turn off my alarm!

I guess the only way is to go to bed late, get up early. Then you are tired. Go to bed at 10. Wake up at 7. The get back into a routine.

Is working out before you go to bed a good way to tire yourself out or will it just keep you awake longer since your heart will be pumping faster?

Is working out before you go to bed a good way to tire yourself out or will it just keep you awake longer since your heart will be pumping faster?

Working out during the day will make you tired for sure, just before bed is a recipe for staying awake much longer (at least in my case) haha.

I always find staying up all night and then during all the day, go to bed around 7 / 8 PM and get yourself back in the routine by doing that. Works for me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds