Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do I Get Traffic for My Website?

Oliver4smile

Mythical member
Credits
I have a blog already and I have tried a lot of things to drive traffic to the blog but not working, please house what do you think I can do to get traffic?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you tried learning SEO? When you write using SEO techniques, it drives in some measure of organic traffic. Tell your friends about your blog; share new post with them on social media. Traffic isn't something you get immediately, you have to be consistent and patient.

First know that there are things that people are interested in and this is what brings them to your website. You need to work on your SEO as well. You can use Google toolbox to test how your site rank in search engine.

As a blogger you can get traffic to your blog or Website through different means. You can decide to use search engine optimization, online promotion and social media marketing. However, the most effective one for Blogging is search engine optimization

First know that there are things that people are interested in and this is what brings them to your website. You need to work on your SEO as well. You can use Google toolbox to test how your site rank in search engine.
Thanks a lot, I have been working on this but I will put more effort into it, targeting the right audience.
[automerge]1628002196[/automerge]
Have you tried learning SEO? When you write using SEO techniques, it drives in some measure of organic traffic. Tell your friends about your blog; share new post with them on social media. Traffic isn't something you get immediately, you have to be consistent and patient.
Truth is I don't know much about SEO, to me it seems tiring and highly extremely stressful, I have tried

There are various ways you can go about this. You can start sharing your website on forums like bizdustry or on your social medias as well. Tell persons about your site.

Have you tried guest posting? Contact other bloggers in your niche and try to write for them. That way there'll be exchange of traffic. It's another way of gaining organic traffic

I have a blog already and I have tried a lot of things to drive traffic to the blog but not working, please house what do you think I can do to get traffic?
like some other people has said, SEO is one of the best way to drive traffic to your website. For the traffic derives there are organic traffic. Apart from practising SEO, you can try to use social media to drive traffic to your blog. You can try facebook ads for it is cheap. You can spend below $10 per month

I think I'm facing the same issue with you. I had a blog then which I shut down because of lack of traffic. I want to begin another but will master how to get traffic before I commence. I think we should look towards those who are experts in generating traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds