Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

How did you like high school?

Advertisement Placeholder
High school was honestly very easy for me. After struggling through middle school I got some help and finally caught up towards the end of 8th grade. High school was returning to my side of town though so I have to re-make friends, but I kind of appreciated that opportunity. I made a few great friendships, or at least some great memories because of it.

I was part of Choir for 2 years, The student Teaching program for 2 years, I loved my Marketing and Computer classes. I was president of the DECA club for my marketing class, and then I was also made president of the BCIS club. I ran these clubs and continued to keep myself busy. I got certified in Microsoft word. My senior year I wasn't really at school much because half the time I was at the elementary student teaching, and the other half I was at work until 5PM as a secretary for the school district.

I participated in contests for BCIS as well, but didn't do the DECA competition and I'm not sure why we didn't... I think we didn't have enough people engaged to go unfortunately.

I absolutely loved high school and have the best memories from it. Made so many great friends and just not having a worry in the world was the best. I look back on school and miss those days so much. But at the time I was so excited to graduate and start life. How funny haha

High school years are normal, you end up being in class with 30 other kids learning at the same level with one single teacher. I have a hard time at school knowing that I have had no extra support and help ;( SOmeone like me with a learning disability isn't easy by any means and the public schools never put in the work with kids that had that.

I had good and bad times, only good times when I enjoyed doing subjects that I liked doing, even though public schools did not had the fundings

High school was probably better than middle school, but it does not take away the fact that I had extreme social anxiety at the time. I loved it when I started taking my computer class there and we got to learn the basics and more of computing and it is now an everyday thing I use in my life. I don't think I got to take lunch with my best teenage friend in middle school due to alternating lunches, but I did during high school. I didn't do anything music-related in high school that I recall since I already hated the music class I took in middle school. I was still in gymnastics when I went from middle school to high school, but I wasn't very good at it. One of the happiest moments of my life was when I graduated got out of the school scene and lived a little in the adult world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds