Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How could i get traffic on my selling Facebook page

Aqsa Shahid

Addicted member
Credits
I have a Facebook page in which i am selling wedding accessories, makeup Products, wallets & much more items. How could i get a huge traffic on my page?

Advertisement Placeholder
This one is a pretty big no-brainer. The better and more engaging your content is, the more interaction you’re going to get and the better your EdgeRank will be, which means more people will see the post. Keep track of how all your posts perform and pretty soon youll know what content your community finds engaging. Then post more like that.

I have a Facebook page in which i am selling wedding accessories, makeup Products, wallets & much more items. How could i get a huge traffic on my page?
Honestly, I would advice you to start a group instead, if you can manage it.

The organic reach on Facebook pages is very low, except you use money to boost the post, you run ads.

I don't think up to 10% of your fans see what you psot each time.

What I've seen others do, if you still want to use the page, is to make several posts.

Then look for the one that performs best, and boost is with a few dollars.

Offer exclusive deals. Run contests (especially voting contests) to drive traffic that will engage with your page. Run a giveaway. Make sure you're posting often enough, and varying the types of posts. Post content relevant to current events.

You can drive traffic with your Facebook ads when you post items that are trendy. Try to expand your Facebook friends beyond acquaintances to people you don't know.
Try to use your page for a longer period even when it seems like no body is noticing your ads.
Keep post interesting items, products and services that are luring.

If you want to get more traffic to your Facebook page, you need to send a big link to the WhatsApp group, which has a lot of people. Join a big group and send a link to your relatives' friends to your relatives so that more traffic comes from it and your business can run smoothly.

While Facebook provides tips on improving page performance, these can often get lost in the wash of other notifications. Likealyzer analyzes your Facebook page and provides concrete recommendations for improvement that’ll make your Facebook content more visible, and therefore drive more traffic. Here’s how it works.

To generate more traffic on your facebook firstly you need to have a good online marketing strategy, always take a good picture of your products in a good background, and when posting it you should compose a captivating caption, explaining the benefits of your goods/services. And do not forget to boost your ads often, it'll help you reach so many persons and generate more traffic

First you invite your friends on your page and then make a link and send it to your friend relatives neighbors and advertise on social media like Instagram Facebook whatsapp.Because today to increase the traffic social media are at on the top of the list of advertising.

One of the ways of getting huge traffic to the page is through paid ads on Facebook. This ads should be targeted at your audience. If you want huge traffic, you need to increase your budget and track your conversion. If would be good to have an irresistable offer on your page in order to maximize the traffic.

There are several ways for you to garner traffic to your page in Facebook, one is running Facebook ads , i suggest you hire a compelling copywriter to help you draft the message of the ads and trust me it will generate more than traffic, actual customers.

If you want to get maximum traffic to your page, you have to share the page on different platforms. First you share in WhatsApp group groups, create channel on YouTube ۔ Create and upload videos to showcase your products.Share on Twitter, send to Facebook groups. You will see that in a few days your page will get a lot of traffic.

When you say huge traffic it is as if you are hinting that you are willing to pay for such. My advice is for you to not buy traffic. You can have organic traffic by using social media since your Page is in social media. Make the contents of the page as not only a simple store. Think of a store in the mall where there are picture frames that are interesting but what they sell are clothing items. The store of an expensive wrist watch has a big frame of a man who looks athletic. In other words, the Page should also contain some chasers so the reader will not be suffocated by the products that you are selling.

Getting traffic to your facebook page is very easy, do make sure to provide quality accessories, advertise your page using sponsored facebook posts by targeting people who may be interested in the products, definitely, they will engage with your posts and page, interested buyers will contact you for doorstep delivery.

To get high traffic on your Facebook selling page, I think you should share the link of that page to your family members and friends. You can also, get traffic by making an advert about it online. Some people get traffic by telling people by mouth about their selling page on Facebook.

Post contents. Preferably videos. short skit videos , a video of you cooking a special meal, miming your favorite song in some off planet tone .post these and many more short but interesting videos to draw people to your personal page then ask them to follow your business page with some little giveaway like :
first person to order gets free delivery
First person to refer a friend get a discount . You will get organics followers ,I mean people likely to buy from you. Also you can then do some page ads to boost your outreach.

The best way to get traffic to your selling Facebook page is to run advertisement on the same Facebook you are using. You can run a pay per click ads on your page. With this method, it will be easy for you to reach large amount of people who will be willing to buy some of your products and services on your page.

I think that a great way to get traffic to your page is to offer incentives for people to promote your page. for example on a forum such as this one advertise in the market place that is someone is able o like and share your page on Facebook that you will give them a certain amount of BIZnotes. Do this in multiple forums and soon many will do it for the earning but the traffic to your page will also increase substantially.

If you are selling through facebook marketplace, keyword rich title and description is the key to improve your visibility. However, if you are selling via facebook page, number of followers on your page to drive sales.

There are many techniques you can deploy to generate traffic on Facebook. You can join different groups or you create some groups where you will be telling people about your products. From there, you can still be making some sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds