Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How could i get traffic on my selling Facebook page

I have a Facebook page in which i am selling wedding accessories, makeup Products, wallets & much more items. How could i get a huge traffic on my page?
Getting traffic on facebook is not that easy and also not too difficult to achieve if you know how to play your game. One of the best ways of generating traffic on your Facebook page is by running a sponsored post with little amount of money

Advertisement Placeholder
There may be more than a billion pages on Facebook and it’s highly possible that you will find a lot of pages sharing the same type of content that you do.

When you reach a point where you don’t know how to increase the Facebook likes, you need to take the help of your competitors.

Find the same pages as yours and message them to know if they are interested in sharing your page link on their page. Tell them; in return you will do the same. (Share for Share or shout-out-for-shout-out method)

You can increase traffic on your Facebook page. If you want your Facebook page to be more promoted then you need to promote it. You can do this in many ways like sharing links in WhatsApp groups and You can also promote on your YouTube channel so that your Facebook page will have more traffic and more people will visit it.

Well am just hearing about this so I don’t know much but there are many techniques you can deploy to generate traffic on Facebook, you can join different groups or you can create your own group where you can tell people about your product or other things and if you are selling through Facebook marketplace keyword rich titles and descriptions is the key to improve your visibility and money for example on a forum such as this one advertise in the market place can promote your page.

First you invite your friends on your page and then make a link and send it to your friend relatives neighbors and advertise on social media like Instagram Facebook whatsapp.Because today to increase the traffic social media are at on the top of the list of advertising.

on facebook marketplace, run promotion and drive your traffic to a particular specified people or hire the service of a professional as they know how best to run traffic on a website to get the desired customers for clients.

I have a Facebook page in which i am selling wedding accessories, makeup Products, wallets & much more items. How could i get a huge traffic on my page?
You could run sponsored ads, that's the fastest method I know . Once you do that lots of people will start following your page and with as little as $2 you can run ads for traffic or get messages. You can also run a contest and ask people to vote by inviting their Friends to like your page inorder to win

The most easiest way is to share your Facebook page link on WhatsApp group and on other crops which is made in your mobile so through this you can send your products and items which was selling on Facebook these all the things can be reached to everyone those who need all these stuff they are many more methods as well like we should share links on every comments so that everyone will visit and by this you will see the result in a very few days I have seen that many of the people has followed this way and they get a great result ine return so you should also try your best by following this.

naormally, facebook gets traffic internaly. Internal traffic means the members of the facebook community. You can get internal traffic when people search your content or when people follow your page.

Facebook is one of the biggest social network in the world due to their highest user base and they have the best advertising feature known as targeted adverts that can sell any page at all, so I advise you to use this Facebook feature.

If you want to build a page, then you should start to post about articles related to what you sale. They should be high quality posts and you should make sure you are consistent with it.

if you rely on selling content to go viral and bring more viewers to your page, you will fail, i suggest you to post content that's not related to your page, make your content diverse, this way, you'll gather different people that might be interested in your products

For sure, you can drive a lot of traffic on Facebook to sell your product because Facebook is popular social media where many people can get a lot of traffic .

If you want to build your Facebook page, then you will have to dedicate time and hard work to it . you will have to choose a niche and post quality contents about it.

While Facebook provides tips on improving page performance, these can often get lost in the wash of other notifications. Likealyzer analyzes your Facebook page and provides concrete recommendations for improvement that’ll make your Facebook content more visible, and therefore drive more traffic. Here’s how it works.

don't think up to 10% of your fans see what you psot each time.

What I've seen others do, if you still want to use the page, is to make several posts.

Then look for the one that performs best, and boost is with a few dollars.

First I'll advise you take marketing or selling off that page and put it on other platforms or better still get a website to ensure you look professional. Selling on Facebook will mean you don't have funds to have a platform and will not look nice.

You first have to start with promotion of your page on Facebook, choose a goal and choose your proper Ad creative, create your audience and set your budget and durations. Every other things follow

The WhatsApp group, which has a large number of members, has to be sent a large link if you want to increase traffic to your Facebook page.
Join a large group and share the link with your relatives' friends so that more people will see it and more people will visit your website, increasing traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds