Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can we make our YouTube channel crazy?

nazimgcuf

NAZIM ALI
Credits
Hi dears We really want to reach out to everyone on our YouTube channel so that more people can come and watch all the videos on our channel and get our opinion on it so you have Hi GG We really want to reach out to everyone on our YouTube channel so that more people can come and watch all the videos on our channel and get our opinion on it so you have to ask this،،؟

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to do this Is to create highly engaging content to your YouTube channel. For you to do this you need to do keywords research on every topic you want to make video on and after that you can now then create your vidoes and still make SEO on it to rank it at the top of YouTube for more traffic.

I think the best way to do this is to create highly contents to your YouTube channel, for you to do that you to have keywords research on every topic you make, then you can have SEO on it to rank the top of your YouTube.

Hi dears We really want to reach out to everyone on our YouTube channel so that more people can come and watch all the videos on our channel and get our opinion on it so you have Hi GG We really want to reach out to everyone on our YouTube channel so that more people can come and watch all the videos on our channel and get our opinion on it so you have to ask this،،؟
The best way to go about this is to get contents,and more contents. Do you have a niche for your youtube page? Your page should have a direction so that your views won't be lost on what your contents carry. I will also suggest you get a blog or website. With blog or website, you will then have landing page to your YouTube channel.i hope this helps.

I have done a crazy thing before that got my video 100k views in a few months. Now it has more than 200k views. Pardon me if it is unethical because the video is an MTV of my original composed song and I am the star in the video. The title is Binatang Charing and the song is about a macho guy that was actually gay in the ending. It was just a fun video. In the description I added the phrase "sex scandal" that probably attracted viewers.

Cool ideas, but I think that all YouTubers have already used it. If you want your channel to be unique than you need new ideas and new videos. With that may help you to collect competitor’s keywords and tags. Also Kparser will help you to create new ideas.

To attract more traffic on your YouTube channel you have to create the content according to People's demand, and mostly people like to watch interesting and funny content of short clips, so don't make long videos because people don't have time.

Firstly you can build videos Around a Single Keyword/Topic. Reformat Existing Quality Content. Engage with Your Audience. Get Branded. Promote Your YouTube. Videos on Other Social channels and Post Great Thumbnails. Leverage youtube Cards

There are many ways to promote your videos, but then vitality depends on your niche.

Some types of videos, fun type go viral.
Educational videos don't do so, usually.

Just stay true to your niche, make new videos consistently and you get it one day.

It demands a lot of skills. Forst of all you need to be a great video creator, not only when content but also with editing. Secondly, you need SEO skills. You can rank well in youtube and search engines only when you do SEO. Thirdly, you need digital marketing skills. You need to promote your videos on social media as well as search engines.

Make good and attractive content on your YouTube channel like learning tutorials, attractive vlogs of travelling etc. Try to share yoir channel link on different social media platforms as it will drive more traffic to your YouTube channel

i wouldn't call it crazy, but i would call its video going viral, it really depends on how you think, you have to make some content that you know that everyone will share and talk about, some very unique content that nobody else did to get popular

The best way to do this Is to create highly engaging content to your YouTube channel. For you to do this you need to do keywords research on every topic you want to make video on and after that you can now then create your vidoes and still make SEO on it to rank it at the top of YouTube for more traffic.
Nice reply you got there but I would really love you to explain better the thing is I created a YouTube video and haven't gotten a single view is there something I should do or something I'm doing wrongly, thanks

The first thing to consider is the video u are displaying, it must be of a good quality then your second step is have a well utilized keywords which will drive traffic to ur profile and ensure ur comment is good enough them to come back another day.

You can definitely achieve that as far as you create unique and great contents and you work on your ads as well. Do make sure to update your subscribers with new videos at intervals, hear their views and make sure you work clearly on them.

To make it crazy one need to bring some sort of entertaining and freaky content that will put people into some sort of ectasic and ephiphanic atmosphere that will lift their mood and spirit, so your content should be entertaining.

Lolz
To make it crazy one need to bring some sort of entertaining and freaky content that will put people into some sort of ectasic and ephiphanic atmosphere that will lift their mood and spirit, so your content should be entertaining.
you forget to add that for him to succeed in YouTube in must be able to provide a high-quality content for his audience, in any YouTube business one is going to a must be willing to sacrifice and try as much as possible to provide the best of what the audience needs with this you will see a lot of people blowing into your YouTube channel.

Yes there are ways to get more subscribers. Work on ads campaign for the channel, ensure this ads speaks directly to people's emotions and in turn would make them want to check out the channel, another way is by promising offers, tantalising offers. Etc.

1. Build Videos Around a Single Keyword/Topic.
  2. Reformat Existing Quality Content.
  3. Engage with Your Audience.
  4. Get Branded.
  5. Promote Your YouTube Videos on Other Social Channels.
  6. Show Up.
  7. Post Great Thumbnails.
  8. Leverage YouTube Cards.

Nice idea you have, that you wanna explore with and drag the attentions of the viewers. If you want to gather more viewers to promote your YouTube channel, all you got to do create the channel with a specific objective. Do not promote different video tutorials, always be specific and upload quality videos and have a targeted audience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds