Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can someone start a stock and equity exchange firm with minimal capital.

If what you mean by a stock and equity exchange is like the NYSE - New York Stock Exchange - then I don't think that is possible. You would need a license to operate aside from the venue or business location. It requires a huge capital that I'm sure you do not have.

Advertisement Placeholder
Before you can start a stock trading business it's important to know know how the market works and the key terms, stocks are small pieces of a company, shares are a unit of stock and the stock price reflects the values of a company and it's outlook
Thanks for the insight, these are basic things one ought to understand before going into stocks and shares with respect to their sales and values.

If there are many investors starting their own exchange equity then cost and price will be divided into different investor because each one will contribute a little in the project and run their own and they are various admins.

It can be very much possible because truth is you won't trade or manage your own money, you'll be doing that with other people's money but the thing is that your level of expertise has to be very high because if you make any losses, you'll be in for a long ride
Who can be able to start such a business by gradually investing the little capital you have and monitoring the market and the business you can also wait for for a particular range of time not spending the profit or reinvest the profits from the business.

I don't run a stock and equity exchange firm or business. I don't even trade or invest in the stocks market either. But one thing I know you can do is to get the right knowledge from established stocks and exchange firms you can get in touch with for the right information and ideas

You do not need a lot of money to start a stock and equity management firm, however, you need a licence to work as as a stock management company. In my country, getting a licence is very difficult.

If someone is considering starting a stock and equity exchange firm, what are the basic and important things to factor in, especially if the individual has minimal capital for takeoff.
Is it even possible for one person to start such a firm? Is it going to be a profitable venture to try as a young entrepreneur??
I think it is going to be a profitable venture for a young entrepreneur who is aware of what it takes to run a stock and equity exchange firm. This feels like a capital intensive venture, so don't think small capital.

Before you can start a stock trading business it's important to know know how the market works and the key terms, stocks are small pieces of a company, shares are a unit of stock and the stock price reflects the values of a company and it's outlook.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds