Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can someone retain customers?

If you want to treat your customers well, just treat them well. Be truthful, don't lie to them about your services because they will definitely find out one day and when they finally find out, they are done with you. Let your customers trust you

Advertisement Placeholder
getting a customer is very good but to retain the customer is another challenges. Your attitude towards your customers is so very important. Have you forgotten that a customer can refer so.many customers to you if you treated him/her very well likewise a customer can destroy your business, sending away your customers by telling them bad about you,if you don't treat him/her very well. So what and what can someone do to retain customer after you have made rigorous marketing?
You are right with your submission here. Having customers to patronize you may be easy but retaining them is always difficult when you do not understand how to go about it. Every customer wants to be treated with respect and love.

First thing first, your customers are humans not machines, they feel, sense and understand.

One key to increasing customer retention is to understand every customer interaction and touchpoint.

Take for instance a customer comes to your website to buy a bed, what do you think his intentions were? Now instead of seeing a link to buy a bed, he is seeing,” buy these hot sneakers for $5”. What do you think he would do next? I’ll leave you to answer that.

Give them what they want by showing them that your product or services are the main things they have been searching for. Listen to your customer’s complains and concerns, analyze them, and act on them.

Customer retention is based on a couple of factors and these include effective customer service, having a record or contacts of all customers, do make sure to provide quality products, send some nice messages to your employers, also update them as regards new available products and services, do all these at intervals, your customers would be retained and they would definitely refer others.

getting a customer is very good but to retain the customer is another challenges. Your attitude towards your customers is so very important. Have you forgotten that a customer can refer so.many customers to you if you treated him/her very well likewise a customer can destroy your business, sending away your customers by telling them bad about you,if you don't treat him/her very well. So what and what can someone do to retain customer after you have made rigorous marketing?
Offering great services will help you retain your customers because if a customer is satisfied with service, he or she can refer others to you. Also, you can offer bonus sales once a while to retain your customers

To retain your customers is pretty much easy, all you would be needing is good communication skills and being friendly all the time, always be jovial. Smile always when speaking and communicating with your customers, give them gift at the end of the year. With all this mentioned above it would be easy to retain your customers.

The method of building or holding ones client I need to guarantee that items consistently fulfill the consumer loyalty and furthermore that it will bring benefit the association and it will clearly get huge deals and benefit.

If you want to retain a customer, always treat them very well, don't ever treat them poorly, respect them more than they even deserve, even if they offend you always calm down to explain the situations of things to them, and never depreciate the value of products you offers to them. Always provide them with quality products.
Exactly, just like pet dogs when they are treated well, they always fall in love with the owner or even a stranger that treat them well by probably giving them food. They never forget such person and always happy whenever they see the person. It's the same thing with customers, when they are treated well, they will show you.

When I had my retailing business me and my staff have a policy to treat the customer as a friend and the prospective customer as a guest. Being a friend, we drop by the office of the customer once in a while not to disturb but just to say hello that we have been to a nearby building to have an excuse to visit. Sometimes we bring a token or a snack. Establishing a good relationship with customers can earn you the loyalty of your customers.

When I had my retailing business me and my staff have a policy to treat the customer as a friend and the prospective customer as a guest. Being a friend, we drop by the office of the customer once in a while not to disturb but just to say hello that we have been to a nearby building to have an excuse to visit. Sometimes we bring a token or a snack. Establishing a good relationship with customers can earn you the loyalty of your customers.
Gifting and sharing is very effective in making your business customers feel like they are a part of your business and family, not just only for the money but something way deeper. This used to happen in my former workplace and sometimes our customers do pay us a casual visit because they are missing us.

A good businessman can retain his customer by giving the customer good customer care services, customer care services which involves before and after sale service. Moreover or business man must have good interpersonal communication skills this also enables you to they going to interact well with the customers and make the customer enjoy your services.

How you behave and act with your customers matters, if you are always happy with your customers, playing and cracking joke with them, they will feel at home at your business place and refer more people to you.

Always listen to them. Pay your unhappy customers more attention and let them know you understand their grudges and do your best to rectify it. Trust me, they would become more attracted to you and your business.

To get a customer is not easy, but if you work your ass off just to get customers why can't you still work your ass off in other to retain the customers and keep more coming on a daily basis.

To retain customers, retailers have to go beyond price and selection. What they need to do is…
Leverage their most under-utilized assets — their employee base. Passionate, engaged employees can deliver personal customer experiences that create customer loyalty.

A good businessman can retain his customer by giving the customer good customer care services, customer care services which involves before and after sale service. Moreover or business man must have good interpersonal communication skills this also enables you to they going to interact well with the customers and make the customer enjoy your services.
There are some customers that can be very annoying to the extent of breaking you down. Even when you have done everything you can within your power to make them feel comfortable and satisfied, they will still be huge pain in the neck for you. With this being said, you should that some customers are meant to be lost.

One can trade in any coin at all and make enough return if he or she trade s with high capital volume. Since the coins all fluctuates in price so one can earn any where. But the faster rise by bitcoin and ethereum means higher tendency to earn more . So simply recommend those two
[automerge]1613305114[/automerge]
One can trade in any coin at all and make enough return if he or she trade s with high capital volume. Since the coins all fluctuates in price so one can earn any where. But the faster rise by bitcoin and ethereum means higher tendency to earn more . So simply recommend those two

The method of building or holding ones client I need to guarantee that items consistently fulfill the consumer loyalty and furthermore that it will bring benefit the association and it will clearly get huge deals and benefit.
One of best ways that I'm aware of most big companies used to keep and retain their business customers over longer years is offering them cash back policy on all products that they have purchased once some conditions are meet. This cash back guarantee customers that they will always get the best deal.

I think one of the ways you can retain customers is by defeating the competition by price reductions or subsidy,promos helps too advertising is important too demand is essential too scarcity is vital also with all these put together you will surely retain your customers.... Peace

Last edited:
I think that one of the best things that you can do in order to retain a customer is to keep offering them promotions and to keep the good service that you started your business with. Always work on continuous improvement in your business as this is the most important when it comes to company growth and ensuring that you maintain your customers. Referral rewards are also a good way to retain and promote your business even further.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds