Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can someone be successful in the telecommunications industries

Advertisement Placeholder
Are you passionate about Tele-comm?? Do you want to learn the skills of being a renowned Tele-comm personnel?? Do you have ideas around Telegram etc. That's the kind of question, one should always ask him or herself before going into it.

If you mean by someone is a career in telecommunications then he should have an education on the technical aspects of technology particularly telecommunications. But if you mean a business like starting up a network or a communication line provider then forget it. The capital is so huge that no one person can have that kind of capital.

If you want to build a career in telecommunication, you need to study IT. However, if you want to become successful with telecommunication business, you need a lot of money

What type of business are you running within the telecommunications system? The telecom industry is a very wide and vast industry with a lot of areas to go into. You need to decide which aspect you're interested in first

You would ideas and innovation, skills that can be gotten from training and experience to be successful in the telecommunications industry as there is high competition.

Well, I think there are opportunities in the telco industry, especially for tech guys, the industry utilises a lot of data analyst and the likes.

Well I don't have much about telecommunication business and it approaches. but I think one of the best way is to have knowledge about it. that is to obtain education which will helped you in carrying your day to day activities effectively without problems.

There are various jobs opportunities in the telecommunication sector , it depends on the one you are planning to go for and choose , like for me i will choose the marketing unit ,i can be very successful in that unit

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how you can be successful in the telecommunications industry, first of all i would say that the telecommunications industry isn't a small place as it is filled with a lot of opportunities

Are you passionate about Tele-comm?? Do you want to learn the skills of being a renowned Tele-comm personnel?? Do you have ideas around Telegram etc. That's the kind of question, one should always ask him or herself before going into it.
I like this, are you passionate about it indeed, without passion one might not go far so it's important to always try to make out passion out profession that way work would become play

Not only telecommuting or communication business but I believe in all kind of business operation is quite good and necessary that the business organisation or the management should be able and effectively meet the demands of the customer at the right time and place that will helped boost the capacity of the business.

The telecommunication industry is very lucrative and a lot of people and making money from it. Like some people say it every business requires passion and if you're passionate about the kind of business you do a can really be successful.

Telecommunication is a very successful business and a lucrative business if one invest in it and it also have different branches. You can be the owner of a particular network you can also work as an adviser or on an advertising agency that market telecommunication.

What's So difficult in telecommunication industries as long as you have a well organized programs that draws traffic I see nothing so tasky on that unless you are not well grounded in it..

I like this, are you passionate about it indeed, without passion one might not go far so it's important to always try to make out passion out profession that way work would become play
Yes, when it comes to working or establishing a business we ought to be passionate about it first. Passion brings us success. Cos with passion, you'll give your utmost best to make sure you achieve your dream.

Having a career in the telecommunications industry will of course require you to take a course in telecommunication and gain the skills needed. But it is a really good field which you can get a job easily if you can proof your skills.

To be successful in these field, you need to learn, and of cause be creative in creating contents that would attract people and of cause, you need money

Well said, there is a saying too like that make your passion your profession then work will become like play, in any business the monetary gains although the basis shouldn't be paramount too but passion should
Yes, when it comes to working or establishing a business we ought to be passionate about it first. Passion brings us success. Cos with passion, you'll give your utmost best to make sure you achieve your dream.

Well said, there is a saying too like that make your passion your profession then work will become like play, in any business the monetary gains although the basis shouldn't be paramount too but passion should
You're right, when the passion is there, it becomes easier and not complex. Those who do coding as passion finds it easier than writing long article. While those who writes as passion enjoys covering pages a day, instead of learning coding. That's just life, passion drives us far not necessarily money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds