Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can someone avoid Bank fees?

Iboro

Reputable member
Credits
They might seem very small but accumulatively, they eat up some part of our finances. Is there any approach that we can undertake to completely eliminate or tedve bank fees.

My own suggestion is for a person to use a virtual bank like Kuda Bank. They offer up to 30 free transfers in a month.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many ways that can help us save on fees and one such is offered to me by HDFC bank was to opt for a bank account with the minimum deposit of $320

No one can run away from his responsibility to a bank. A bank operates legally and any failure or a loaner will be sanctioned with surcharges. He cannot escape his obligation to pay what he owed to a bank.

Last edited:
Most private banks have this option where you need to opt for a specialized account through which you can avoid any fee charged by banks

It is not good to fight banks for the more they charge us with compounding interest on unpaid loans. It is better for the debtor to pay the interest regularly until fully paid, and never run away.

This is why we need to take loan from bank only when we really need it and should repay on time to save ourselves from unnecessary penalty charges

There are many banks that provide the best service to their customers as per the saving plan they opted and some are given waiver from any sort of fees

There are many ways that can help us save on fees and one such is offered to me by HDFC bank was to opt for a bank account with the minimum deposit of $320
The only way to do that here is to keep your money and always transact with cash instead of bank transfer.

We cannot stick with cash all the time as its not convenient and we have to use these online money trasfer ways

If you want to avoid bank fees, you would have to stick to internet based banks. I use opay and they don't charge me for transactions.

There are premium bank accounts that can help you save fees but for that you need to keep a higher minimum deposit in your bank

I do not use banks, but I try my best in order to avoid fees. Despite all this I end up being charged around $2 fees for my transactions.

If our only purpose is to save fees then we can discuss with bank officials and get best account from them by paying and maintaining a higher minimum and can also learn about events that trigger higher fee.

The best way to avoid bank fees is by the use of e-wallets. Most don't charge fees while some give some daily limits of free transactions daily or monthly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds