Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Can Natural Resources Help Businesses In A Country?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Natural resources are considered treasure of a country. This is because natural resources are worth real money and they are incredibly helpful for a country. However, do you think that natural resources can also help businesses in an indirect manner? How can they help businesses?

Advertisement Placeholder
My country have crude oil as a natural resources and I sometimes wonder what it could have done to improve the economy, if the politicians that are in power were not making a mess of it. This is one of those things that has made me very angry because I know a country with natural resources are better than one that got none, if the government manage it properly.

When it comes to how natural resources can be very helpful in any country, it depends on what the natural resources they have is all about. If it's something that's valuable and can be exported, they are going to be making from international business. We have coal, crude oil, coco and so much more. My country makes millions of dollars from their export.

A lot of businesses are built around natural resources. Oil and coal mining and minerals mining are some of the biggest examples. If your country allows it, businesses will start mining and exploring natural resources. Africa is a living example of how businesses are exploiting natural resources.

My country have crude oil as a natural resources and I sometimes wonder what it could have done to improve the economy, if the politicians that are in power were not making a mess of it. This is one of those things that has made me very angry because I know a country with natural resources are better than one that got none, if the government manage it properly.

My country does not have oil at all and this is why the government has to import the oil from other countries. Since our country does not produce oil, the government may have no other option but to sell petrol at a really high rate. This is also one of the main reason why inflation is surging in here.

Natural resources are very important for any kind of country. When a country exports natural resources, it generates foreign exchange. I think that when a country generates foreign exchange, the economical conditions of the country improves a lot. I think that this may help create more job opportunities. What do you think?

Natural resources create a lot of job opportunities. For instance, the government can open certain areas for mining. When businesses start mining, they will hire a lot of people and a lot of jobs will be created.

Natural resources create a lot of job opportunities. For instance, the government can open certain areas for mining. When businesses start mining, they will hire a lot of people and a lot of jobs will be created.

natural resources can indirectly create job opportunities. The government has access to natural resources. When the government sells natural resources and uses them correctly, they tend to create business opportunities for many companies. This is how they can prove to be helpful.

There are so many countries with different natural resources. Once the government of the country find a way to process those natural resources, they are going to be providing a lot of job opportunities for people that are living in the country and not just getting benefits from being involved in the natural resources exportation business. We have coal here and crude oil. Those who can mine are employed and that's a good paying job.

There are so many countries with different natural resources. Once the government of the country find a way to process those natural resources, they are going to be providing a lot of job opportunities for people that are living in the country and not just getting benefits from being involved in the natural resources exportation business. We have coal here and crude oil. Those who can mine are employed and that's a good paying job.

I might say that it is still possible for a country to have a lack of natural resources, but still the country might be quite developed and rich. We have the example of Japan. Japan is one of the countries that do not have many natural resources. However, despite this, Japan is one of the most developed countries in the world.

Even the revenue from harnessing the natural resources can be used to build more industries that are involved in producing finished goods. The problem is when politicians become too greedy and want to steal away the common wealth of the people.

Even the revenue from harnessing the natural resources can be used to build more industries that are involved in producing finished goods. The problem is when politicians become too greedy and want to steal away the common wealth of the people.

This depends largely on the government. There are many different countries that have many natural resources. My own country has huge natural gas reserves. Despite this, we face a shortage of gas. So, management of these natural resources are also very important.

This is one of the biggest problem and challenges that is facing our country today because the politicians and our government don't really care about making use of the natural resources to better the lives of the people but are always too selfish that even the money they generate from those resources are not even enough for them because they start fighting over it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds