Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I start haulage Business

Moving goods from one place to another is one of the biggest challenges of distributors. Hence, I think it will be better to key into this business opportunity to make some good amount of money for myself, but the problem now is I don't know where to start from.
You are right. Here in my country, hauling business is a lucrative business. All you have to do is to by sixteen wheeler trucks and then haul softdrinks like coca cola, pepsi, sugarcanes, etc. I have an uncle who drives one of this sixteen wheeler trucks. He is paid every time there is hauling.

Advertisement Placeholder
First thing to do is to make some research about it, then get a vehicle that would be used in carrying these goods, the next step would be to decide on your routes, where and where do you plan on moving. The next step would be to create awareness around that location for people to know you are into that business

Haulage business can be lucrative just as you have said but is costly and you need a location to start up with or else you wont make the profit as fast as possible...

Haulage business is a capital intensive business. You will have to be sure that you have enough money to finance the business, so also the knowledge and experience needed to run the business successfully.

There must be a olace where you can start from in getting the right knowledge and information on how the business isbbeen run set up. There might be some Facebook groups on that business you can join and see the discussions going on there

Haulage is one of the best Business to venture to make money for oneself. However, for you to get started you need to have a truck, register the truck or your business with appropriate authorities in your location and start doing your business

I think you'll have to enquire from the companies you want to provide the services for or those that have been providing before. That way you have a great idea.
Better still, conduct your research or survey and you'll get answers surely
I have not invested in such business before I don't really know how you can really start up such a business but I think it's a good idea.

Haulage business is a very profitable business but it is very capital intensive. You will need to purchase trucks or vehicles that will transport goods for customers and you have to hire trustworthy drivers as well.
[automerge]1637781026[/automerge]
Haulage business is a very profitable business but it is very capital intensive. You will need to purchase trucks or vehicles that will transport goods for customers and you have to hire trustworthy drivers as well.

Well I don't really know about this and so I would actually advise you to do some research about it and ask experts about it too and seek their advise and counseling

I have no idea how foods are transported from one place to another. However, when I know is some foods get destroyed pretty fast, vegetables for instance, and some foods do not get easily destroyed cereal for example.

Moving goods from one place to another is one of the biggest challenges of distributors. Hence, I think it will be better to key into this business opportunity to make some good amount of money for myself, but the problem now is I don't know where to start from.
If its on a small scale, I think its much easier. Just get your business registered, purchase a truck or two.
Then you can begin advertising, get affiliated with people in the same business line too.

Haulage business requires a huge capital, you must have a registered company name, aquire all the necessary legal documents, do enquiry from the companies that you want to render services to.

The business of logistics and courier services is a very lucreative business,It all has to do with having the right logistics vehicle and knowing how to do customers handling,and how to schedule their consignment.

Technically speaking, transportation is a profitable business. However, whether you can profit or not depends on a lot of things including the demand for this business in your place and the kind fo competitors you have in your area. If there are a lot of competitors, you might not be able to profit.

Technically speaking, transportation is a profitable business. However, whether you can profit or not depends on a lot of things including the demand for this business in your place and the kind fo competitors you have in your area. If there are a lot of competitors, you might not be able to profit.

Transportation business is successful in case if you are living in a really populated area. People have to travel from one place to another. This is why they have to utilise transportation services in order to move from one place to another. In my country, people travel from rural areas to urban areas to look for work.

Haulage transportation business is not a small business. There are so many risks associated with the business. If your customers goods are damaged, or stolen, you're going to pay for it. It's a business which requires big trucks like MAC trailer trucks which is very expensive and you need a land space where your customers goods will be kept before loading.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds