Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I manage my offline and online at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurudeen

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm looking for ways to manage my offline and online job at the same time. It's not easy out here considering the rate of unemployment. I don't see myself leaving one for the other

Advertisement Placeholder
This would have been easy if you state what your offline business is. Anyways managing your time depends on you. You have to create and follow your schedules strictly. You don’t have to leave one for the other you just need to time yourself and be prompt

You just have to do what you can. As a full-time housewife, with kids, housework, an unsupportive spouse, I can tell you it take real discipline to get things done.

I was awake at 1am yesterday, mad got up before 5am today. If you have to work extra hours, do it.

If it means delegating. Do it.

I'm looking for ways to manage my offline and online job at the same time. It's not easy out here considering the rate of unemployment. I don't see myself leaving one for the other
Of course you can run both your online and offline jobs simultaneously, with proper time scheduling that shouldn't be a problem

Spend more time on the one that offer you the most pay and less for the other. It would have been better if you say how much you make from each.

The issue of managing time to strike balance the works between online is something that can be settled within an eye twink.
All you need to do is to have priority and schedule. Having a proper time table for your schedule can help you manage the business.
[automerge]1606574275[/automerge]
And another thing or strategy that can help you maintain a balance between offline and online works is to make a scale of preference i.e which one generate more income and base in the one that generate more income to the later.

Last edited:
You must understand that for this to work out, your offline business must not be a full time based, as this will disrupt that of online , ensure you properly schedule your daily task, and adhere strictly to it, so that you will not end you missing both sides

Managing offline business and online business together is not a very easy task, but you can just employ a supervisor on the offline business and then monitor your online business yourself

First , you need to compare the two sources of income and know the one that gives you the most income ,and focus more on it.
If offline job is not paying well as compared to online job , then you need to devise a means that will help you spend more time online

Managing your offline and online business together is always not easy especially when you work for long hours offline. But mostly you have to always focus on the offline first and when you get any free chance, you then look after your work.
[automerge]1609758961[/automerge]
Managing your offline and online business together is always not easy especially when you work for long hours offline. But mostly you have to always focus on the offline first and when you get any free chance, you then look after your work.

It depends on your business and your need online. If you make a lot of money online, you can manage your business by employing someone to oversee that for you. If you are more needed online, you can even get someone to do offline task for you. I think you alone should know what works and what doesn't.

Yes you can manage your offline and online work at the same time. But it depends on the kind of offline work you are doing. If your work is strenuous and time consuming there is no way you would be able to make time for another job.
In conclusion, it all comes down to striking a balance...if you can.

Yes you can do this at the same time if you have permission to do so. Online job can be done in patches. Means you can do it with gaps. It is neither very easy nor very hard to manage both at the same time. You can do if you are determined.

As digitization and technology became an inseparable part of consumers lives, businesses also decided to direct their efforts towards online channels.

Meeting your customers where they are is key to customer satisfaction, however, this should not result in neglecting your offline efforts.
Online and offline is not a scenario of mutual exclusivity but rather an interdependent means for achieving success and for connecting them in a way that would enhance the customer’s overall experience.

It's not easy combining both especially if the offline job is very hectic and demands your attention often and the online job equally demanding. But the fact remains that you need to find a way around it, so as to maintain your different sources of income. If it's possible, you can arrange for the online job to be on autopilot, that is to find a way to shift the online job to evenings when you get off from your offline job.

Work on your time management. You don't have to leave either of your job. If your online job is like posting here in forum sites, I believe you can manage to do it on your free time. Forum posting can be done whenever you want. It's just another source of income.

I can not advise you to leave one job for other but you will have to apply a time management to your daily activities in which to be running the both online and offline job frequently and Abe to have a rest time. You schedule should your time and and follow the way you strategize it, be ignoring what can district you.

It would be hectic routine for you and I think it will be very difficult to manage by a single person, anyway if you want to run both online and offline business.
Make a proper schedule and give 70% time to offline business and 30% to online in your spare time.

If you supply your products from multiple warehouses, a warehouse management system will come in handy. It will keep you updated on the stock levels in various warehouses and assign orders to warehouses which have enough stock. This way if you run out of stock in one warehouse you can assign the order to another warehouse.
Supplier Management - With a supplier management system you can add/remove suppliers from your store, edit supplier information banking information, payment terms, etc and the product assigned to them.
Automated Reporting - A good inventory management system will also give you automated reports on orders, sales, products ordered, orders fulfilled, orders pending, etc from a single dashboard

In my case, I manage my time to maintain both jobs. I adjust to the hours dedicated to each one. Hours spent working offline, which is in the morning and hours online in the afternoon. If your offline job is full time, you should evaluate which is more convenient for you or minimize the hours connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds