Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I make money with URL shortner sites?

Goodday

Mythical member
Credits
Hello friends,
I have seen many people giving a lot of pay proofs from various URL shortner sites but l never made a dollar with them. Even though I had accounts with many URL shortner sites, l never had the required views from my shortned links.

So I need help on how to drive traffic to my shortned links. I ever tried PTC advertising but could not get enough lp counting because most are always one lp per click. I would appreciate any help from any member.

Advertisement Placeholder
Linkvertise. Linkvertise pays a high payout rate of $70 for German traffic, Shrinkearn. High payout of $20 for a CPM from Greenland traffic, Shrinkme. High payout of $220 for 10000 views from Greenland traffic, ClkAdPayLinkm, shrink.pe.Smoner,Uii.

There's no shortcut sadly, you'll have to ensure that people visit your site or the site you're promoting via the link you provide.
One way to go about it is through the use of Facebook groups, search for the tier one countries and post your link there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds