Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I make money from home passively?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
People claimed that you can make money effortlessly from home without stress and I quite understand that when you work online, you can work from anywhere which home is inclusive , but there are things that you need to do to make money from home passively.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can generate passive income in two ways, one, by investing and earning return on your investing, two by creating your projects, a blog or a youtube channel for example, and earning passively

People claimed that you can make money effortlessly from home without stress and I quite understand that when you work online, you can work from anywhere which home is inclusive , but there are things that you need to do to make money from home passively.
There are some online jobs that are not for passive income. We need to differentiate this. There are some offline jobs like real estate Investments that can give you passive income

You could make money from home passively by investing in real estate, forex or crypto currencies. You could also earn passively by starting a blog and also social media influencing.

You can try passive income sites where you share your internet connection and data, or there are browsers where you can simply browse and earn at the same time. I don't really use them because they pay little, but for some people, these types of platforms pay a lot.

I order to earn passive income, you need to have invested somewhere. There are so many investment strategies that one can try. One of them is real estate, though that is done offline mostly. For online investment, you can do forex, stocks or crypto trading.

There are many ways to make money online. The first thing is to acquire skills required to earn in a particular field. Freelancing, graphic design, web designing, affiliate marketing, amazon kdp and all the likes. However learn how to read and write then you can work on forums.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds