Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can I improve keyword rank ?

U

ushra.pk

Hey!

Tell me guys, what is the best way to improve keyword rank ?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you can start by checking out your competition. What words do they use and what seems to be the things that people type in their searches that make them land into your competitor places. Observing how people getting better results that you go about it can bring some insight, but don't just mimic try to see where they come from with them.

A simple rule of thumb is that keywords are not just the tags in the meta side of your code but anything you use in your webs, your article titles and content, so you might find useful to broaden your terms in order to cover more vocabulary related to your topic. Titles / Headers are a pretty good spot where you can try wording using the common terms people use or even have the query as the title itself so the SE might pick straight away that people searching for that doubt, will benefit with your answer.

So say you have a website about dogs, go to yahoo answers and see what people ask about dogs, go to official pets pages and see what terms they use. If you can, learn synonyms and intercalate them in the article without making it sound forced. For example, I'd make sure to use the word canine, mention different breeds, making articles about the care of dogs, and of course, I would try to find other dog websites to see what am I standing against and where I might be coming short, furthermore, where are those sites coming short and how can I provide what they are lacking. All this will help you find keywords to keep enriching your web. I hope this can be of help.

Great unique content + SEO. There are a lot of guides on the web about SEO, both on and off page, you should get acquainted with the common practices in the field. From that point on is all about testing.Maybe a bit of luck?

Keyword ranking can be improved by good on page and off page activities. Building good content and backlinks from high authority relevant webpages will help to rank your website higher in search engines.

Find the best keywords, Use long meta descriptions with keywords, Avoid keyword stuffing in the main content, use long tail keywords, organize your keywords

You need backlinks. If it is do-follow then it is best for your website. Plus, If it meets from good website then it will be even better.

as per my experiance you should analyze your competitors and your keyword created queries. when you consider all factors tha you will know which part you should do changes and which part is week according to SEO.
because the pages who rank on the top defiantly they use something different and right strategy according to SEO that's why google consider them first. and for that you can use some SEO tools who helps you analyze your keyword position and trends such as
- aherfs
- SEM rush
- google search consol
- google adwords
- keyword planner

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds