Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can business blogs boost business sales?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are many businesses that have started their own blogs. Many big companies attract much traffic to their blog and I think that this is a great way of attracting more and more customers. For example, Fiverr is a very popular freelancing company, but still it has its own blog. So, do you think that having a blog is beneficial for your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Blogs are very good for generating organic traffic. This is what makes it very crucial for any business which is looking at getting customers online from Google. It's why business create blogs and promote their business through the medium. I've not started using a blog for my business, but the plan is in the pipeline.

There are many businesses that have started their own blogs. Many big companies attract much traffic to their blog and I think that this is a great way of attracting more and more customers. For example, Fiverr is a very popular freelancing company, but still it has its own blog. So, do you think that having a blog is beneficial for your business?

Starting a business blog is going to cost me a lot of money plus I may end up hiring someone that will be writing contents for me. That is something that I have not fully settled on whether it is the best decision to have a blog because it will eat deep into my business money.

Starting a business blog is going to cost me a lot of money plus I may end up hiring someone that will be writing contents for me. That is something that I have not fully settled on whether it is the best decision to have a blog because it will eat deep into my business money.

I think that starting such kind of business blogs could help business in many different ways. One of the most effective ways it could boost your business is by attracting relevant traffic that might be quite important when it comes to selling products online. This is why so many big companies also run their own blogs and post content daily.

Blogs are one of the best platforms for search engine ranking. If you are running an online store you might never rank number one because there are already big companies like Amazon and Walmart. However, if you publish blogs for your ecommerce site, you might be able to rank on search engines on the top spot.

Blogging helps drive more sales by boosting and improving the rankings of your product pages. Creating a successful blog will help you to rank higher in search results when your customers are looking,create marketable content also

Blogs are very good for generating organic traffic. This is what makes it very crucial for any business which is looking at getting customers online from Google. It's why business create blogs and promote their business through the medium. I've not started using a blog for my business, but the plan is in the pipeline.

Businesses could boost sales through many other techniques as well. You could run a business blog and you could also market and promote products of other businesses as well. In such a way, you will also be earning money by promoting products of other businesses on your own business blog.

Blogs are one of the best platforms for search engine ranking. If you are running an online store you might never rank number one because there are already big companies like Amazon and Walmart. However, if you publish blogs for your ecommerce site, you might be able to rank on search engines on the top spot.
This is the reason why most forums now have a blog section because it's very obvious that when it comes to helping them get recognized and rank higher on search engine, blogs makes it very easy. The same thing goes for big companies too. Blogs drives organic traffic too and that means real sales lead.

My experience tells me, forums do not get ranked on search engines because of the nature of the post. Since forum posts are created by common people and these posts are not search engine optimized, it is difficult to rank forums, but blog leaves a lot of room for SEO and thus can be ranked.

Businesses could boost sales through many other techniques as well. You could run a business blog and you could also market and promote products of other businesses as well. In such a way, you will also be earning money by promoting products of other businesses on your own business blog.

Yes, all these are supposed to put your business on the first page whenever people are searching for your business online. If they search through Google, they will find your business quickly in the first page, if they use social media, your business ads and post will be found easily.

My experience tells me, forums do not get ranked on search engines because of the nature of the post. Since forum posts are created by common people and these posts are not search engine optimized, it is difficult to rank forums, but blog leaves a lot of room for SEO and thus can be ranked.
. Well, I can say that it's all about the like of contents that's being posted on the forum. When the contents on the forum are of high quality, it can definitely be very helpful when it comes to helping the forum rank. Take for instance with Bizdustry, it's a forum but it's well ranked by Google.

This is the reason why most forums now have a blog section because it's very obvious that when it comes to helping them get recognized and rank higher on search engine, blogs makes it very easy. The same thing goes for big companies too. Blogs drives organic traffic too and that means real sales lead.

There are many forums that have their own promotion section. I think that bizdustry and many other forums also have such kind of sections where you can promote any kind of blog or website for free. I think that this is a great opportunity for people who want to promote their business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds