Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How can a sharing economy help business?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
A sharing economy is a kind of activity that involves offering products or services for a specific rate. This basically involves "sharing" thing for a specific fee. You can offer anything to any kind of business. However, the product must be related to the business. So, how can this help businesses? What are the advantages of sharing economy?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not sure if I've heard anything about a sharing economy but from reading what you're explaining, it's about selling a product or service at a specific price which is what I've known business to be about. Maybe the term are different in what you're trying to explain but they are the same thing to me.

A sharing economy is a kind of activity that involves offering products or services for a specific rate. This basically involves "sharing" thing for a specific fee. You can offer anything to any kind of business. However, the product must be related to the business. So, how can this help businesses? What are the advantages of sharing economy?

I guess this is all about a company deciding to sell a particular product for a specific fee to some persons. This is the price that is different from what others pay for it. I am of the opinion that doing it too much might end up kicking some people out of business since they can't afford to compete with the big guys in the industry.

I guess this is all about a company deciding to sell a particular product for a specific fee to some persons. This is the price that is different from what others pay for it. I am of the opinion that doing it too much might end up kicking some people out of business since they can't afford to compete with the big guys in the industry.

Sharing economy also involves renting products as well. I think that sharing economy can also boost the economy of the country as well. This may also involve renting out products for a fee and this may also possibly bring foreign reserves in a country. In return, this boosts the economy at a larger scale.

A sharing economy is an economic model defined as a peer to peer based activities that involves sharing of assets between parties that are interested in using the services. A sharing economy is enabled by an online community. It makes it easy for you to rent your car, house, boat, bike and so many other things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds