Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How are your cow-workers in your work's place?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
When I was working like a year ago the people around were simply fine, some intoduced them selves and were acting nicely and some told me some sentences, for example: "Do you want to eat some of the chocolate snacks? they borrowed some for us the employees." And to me it's that they didn't talk a lot to me because they didn't really have to do so, so it's completely fine. But what about you? How do your cow-workers treat you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am into teaching and i also have my baking business where I have two people working for me , we always work hand in hand and assist each others by explaining where our colleagues is lacking to him Or her.
When I was working like a year ago the people around were simply fine, some intoduced them selves and were acting nicely and some told me some sentences, for example: "Do you want to eat some of the chocolate snacks? they borrowed some for us the employees." And to me it's that they didn't talk a lot to me because they didn't really have to do so, so it's completely fine. But what about you? How do your cow-workers treat you?

I had to leave my home town in order to pick up the job in which I am currently doing and to be honest my co-workers have been very friendly and importance to how I was able to adapt to the environment and everything.

The co-workers in my place of work very good and they are friendly to be with because they carry you are long and then show you how to go about your job effectively without being stressed out. In addition the older workers also training workers on new skills that will make them more productive.

My co-workers they are doing good and them friendly to everyone working around, I am happy working with them because they are friendly to everyone working there.

My co-workers at my place of work are always nice , calm and accommodating people and they treats each other with respect and they have their ways of treating new customers with care and passion.

Everyone gets along just fine and we really only have 2 people who slack off and act like they are better than everyone else. The boss keeps them in check though so we don't really ever have any heated issues.

Actually now where I am working my coworkers are very good in mingling with people and that really Keep us going with out having much difficulty because we do cooperate for each other.

Recently, I applied for a teaching job in school in my environment and i was hired. My first day on the job, a co-worker show me round the school and help me do a lot of things. Today, all the co-workers are my friend. We even have beyond school, which is our workplace.

Well where am doing work now the workers there really have a great bond and usually cooperate for each other and I really enjoy it the way they usually do there things.

Well where am doing work now the workers there really have a great bond and usually cooperate for each other and I really enjoy it the way they usually do there things.

I have noticed that there are bullies each and everywhere. No matter where you work, you can get bullied to some extent. This is a really big problem in many places.

Well so far I have seen so many jobs with there colleges, they do enjoy themselves by chatting and laughing together, as a way of having fun whenever they have any small opportunity to talk.

I currently love my workplace as there's a great bond among us. Not only do we see and relate at the workplace, we also do after work via social media and share opportunities, advice to one another.

Some of my business partners then were very nice and they were ok as I could remember. Very lively to be with. So unfortunate that I do not work in the organisation again.

Well I always on enjoy the way the co-workers at my working place to co-operate and do their things and whenever I see them I really admire their cooperation.

Well I always on enjoy the way the co-workers at my working place to co-operate and do their things and whenever I see them I really admire their cooperation.
I also work in a private company. There is so much corporation among employees in the business that I loved it so much. It makes the working environment seems as if you are dealing as a family .

Everyone gets along just fine and we really only have 2 people who slack off and act like they are better than everyone else. The boss keeps them in check though so we don't really ever have any heated issues.
All of them are doing here I really have conversation with my co-workers because I really like working with this kind of people I meet here at my place of work, because is really good working with them.

People comes with different kinds of personalities especially when their from different places altogether. I have most of colleague at my work with the friendly kind attitude while others don't.

A good coworker keeps track of time and makes sure to meet deadlines. 22. Reliable. When a good coworker makes a promise, you can depend on them and trust that they follow through. Employees like working with someone consistent.

I could remember whe i first started my first job,the coleauge were very helful and nice to me,they were the ones showing me the things that i need to know and then putting me through on the guidline and rules of the firm.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds