Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How are you planning towards retirement, wait for your pension money, or start up a business with your savings??

You asked a question with an obvious answer. Everyone will prefer saving up for retirement but it depends on the determination and dedication. Saving is one of the hardest thing to accomplish. It’s requires a lot of self discipline and sacrifices.

Advertisement Placeholder
Waiting for your pension money is really a dangerous move we know how unrealiable our government is. I prefer to save for future endeavors it’s just the best method to go with at any given moment in time. Saving for future reference will go a long way in saving someone.

I think i would start a business instead of relying on a stable income, i also never imagined myself sitting, doing nothing playing chess with other retired people and waiting for death, it's just boring as hell

Not to depend on government for your pension and face future disaster you have to start saving plan right away. Saving for the future as per pension benefit start inside the mind.

The future to me starts today.
I believe that everybody is government leaving your future in the hands of uncaring government is a disastrous end.
That is very correct, the futures the very day we turn adults. We ought to be saving ahead of time and not dwell on the government to provide for us, or wait for our pension before making our time count. That's why it is ideal to start early and save up till that time when we bow out of our professional job, then utilize it properly.

That is very correct, the futures the very day we turn adults. We ought to be saving ahead of time and not dwell on the government to provide for us, or wait for our pension before making our time count. That's why it is ideal to start early and save up till that time when we bow out of our professional job, then utilize it properly.
Exactly 🙏 we can also help ourselves by opening an insurance pension saving plan and start saving money for future use.
Looking at the way pensioners are been outrightly handled and neglected by the government of the day we can learn and hold our future in our hands.

Exactly 🙏 we can also help ourselves by opening an insurance pension saving plan and start saving money for future use.
Looking at the way pensioners are been outrightly handled and neglected by the government of the day we can learn and hold our future in our hands.
Yes, we hold our future by our own hand, we don't need to wait for our dying government to come to our aid. We work out our future by ourselves. I believe in hard working and saving more money for the future.

I always advice people to save for rainy days. But the fact is that as we desire to have bountiful saving, what we needs are more than what we earn. Besides, some people salary is not even enough to take care of them daily let alone saving from it.

I always advice people to save for rainy days. But the fact is that as we desire to have bountiful saving, what we needs are more than what we earn. Besides, some people salary is not even enough to take care of them daily let alone saving from it.
I understand such scenario in some peoples life. They don't earned something that can even sustain them a day talk more of saving more for the future benefits. Those kind of persons suffer such fate cos they didn't begin early to plan their life. Either they spent money lavishly or they didn't learn a skill or secure a meaningful job during their youthful careers.

I intend to set up a business with my savings as am not even a civil servant or working in any company, so I don't see myself getting a pension from the government in the future. The best I could do for myself and family right now is to invest heavily and I'm looking at crypto currency exchange Business and stock trading, though I have started both in a small way.

This is the idea we need to develop for ourselves because the government don't know us.
Our government has failed us and they are not even concern about improving the system.

We are going to change the way our aged men the pensioners and this government lacking human dignity has put up.
They have all failed us.

I intend to set up a business with my savings as am not even a civil servant or working in any company, so I don't see myself getting a pension from the government in the future. The best I could do for myself and family right now is to invest heavily and I'm looking at crypto currency exchange Business and stock trading, though I have started both in a small way.
I appreciate your vision, you are planning ahead of time, knowing how hard it takes our country to pay pensioners. Learning stock and Cryptocurrency trading is a Wonderful idea, just go step by step in acquiring adequate knowledge on both kind of trading.

I understand such scenario in some peoples life. They don't earned something that can even sustain them a day talk more of saving more for the future benefits. Those kind of persons suffer such fate cos they didn't begin early to plan their life. Either they spent money lavishly or they didn't learn a skill or secure a meaningful job during their youthful careers.
Yes I agree with you. Don't depend solely on education. Learn a skill so that you won't be blaming government for the predicaments that happen afterwards. If education cannot provide for you, skill will definitely provide for sure.

Yes I agree with you. Don't depend solely on education. Learn a skill so that you won't be blaming government for the predicaments that happen afterwards. If education cannot provide for you, skill will definitely provide for sure.
You spoke wisely, if education can't provide a means for you to survive. Surely your handwork which is the skill, can get you one. This days youths in our country don't depend on the government for survival or job means. Cos they know the government is very bad, they don't care for its citizens.

You have raised a very important point but I think that for you to save effectively you must have an income that is greater greater than your spendings or expenditures.the only problem with saving is if you intend to save for a long time that time will depreciate the value of money so there should be an investment to neutralize the cost of money in the future.

You have raised a very important point but I think that for you to save effectively you must have an income that is greater greater than your spendings or expenditures.the only problem with saving is if you intend to save for a long time that time will depreciate the value of money so there should be an investment to neutralize the cost of money in the future.
You're there, for one to save up more money for the future retirement benefits. He or she should make provision for investment. Invest on time on more lucrative and profitable business that brings steady passive income.

You spoke wisely, if education can't provide a means for you to survive. Surely your handwork which is the skill, can get you one. This days youths in our country don't depend on the government for survival or job means. Cos they know the government is very bad, they don't care for its citizens.
Lol.. From your premise I can conclude the country that you are. But instead of the youth to focus on their skill, they find short cut to find money which will still eventually put all the blames on Government.

Lol.. From your premise I can conclude the country that you are. But instead of the youth to focus on their skill, they find short cut to find money which will still eventually put all the blames on Government.
Remember not all youth follow the short cut others hustle good, with good skills to exploit higher and drive that steady passive income. Why others act differently to achieve their own purpose, we must follow in the right path to make a good life.

Starting up business with your saving and later expecting the pension salary which can as well be for other alternative uses. In the actual sense of I accept starting up a business because in my pension salary skill can be reluctant or not stead fast towards the commitment of payment so I will gladly prefer starting up a business with the saving gathered while in service, although as for me that one source of income can't be enough I guess it an awesome decision.
[automerge]1610900126[/automerge]
Starting up business with your saving and later expecting the pension salary which can as well be for other alternative uses. In the actual sense of I accept starting up a business because in my pension salary skill can be reluctant or not stead fast towards the commitment of payment so I will gladly prefer starting up a business with the saving gathered while in service, although as for me that one source of income can't be enough I guess it an awesome decision.
[automerge]1610900131[/automerge]

[automerge]1610900126[/automerge]
[automerge]1610900131[/automerge]
That's an awesome suggestion, starting up your own business and saving up ahead of your retirement time, its a welcomed one. I wow that type of idea with aplomb, I don't see any reason why I will just fold my arms and leg to wait when I'll be paid pension and gratuity before starting some better for myself.

For me i will start up business by going into farming because it is what can be achieved due to high number of demand for food commodities and this is going to be subsistence agriculture, that is also called large scale farming.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds