Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How are you creating your own digital product?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
You can make money by selling informational products and it is termed a digital product . Selling digital products online presently is a very good way to make decent money because so many people are creating their own digital product and they are earning from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently, I am not creating any digital products. But I have plans to develop something soon. However, the first step to creating a digital product is to identify a niche or topic that you're passionate about and that has a market demand. This could be anything from cooking to fitness to personal finance.

Once you've identified your niche, you can start creating your product. This could be an eBook, an online course, a video tutorial, or a membership site. Make sure your product is high-quality, informative, and provides value to your customers.

You can then create a website or landing page to sell your product. Ensure to include compelling copy, images, and testimonials to convince potential customers to buy.

To promote your product, you can use social media, email marketing, and other digital marketing strategies to reach your target audience. Consider partnering with influencers or affiliates to help promote your product and reach a wider audience.

When pricing your digital product, consider the value it provides and the demand in the market. It's also a good idea to offer a money-back guarantee to give customers confidence in their purchase.

I create ebooks, workbooks, calander, and other digital products through design tools like photoshop, canva, etc. and then sell these items through my website or etsy.

I create ebooks, workbooks, calander, and other digital products through design tools like photoshop, canva, etc. and then sell these items through my website or etsy.
I have never created any digital product but I have sold digital products in the past but I had to stop because I was not getting enough customers to buy from me

I you can create your own digital products by validating your own digital products ideas, set up a waiting list, start building your audience with free content, create your digital products, incorporate feedback and tweak your products, install the right the right monitization tools on your website, target and involve strategic launch partners.

selling digital products is harder than creating digital products. Selling requires multiple skills such as SEO and digital marketing. You also need high traffic website as well as social pages.

I'm not creating digital products right now. I believe in order to create a digital product one first to have an idea of what the product would look like and also the target market for the product.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds