Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How Admob works

Sheen Creations

Reputable member
Credits
Hi Everyone!
I created my YouTube Channel, AdSense Account and Admob Account 2 years back. I thought after monetization it will automatically work. My channel got monetized few months back. And I have tried working on Admob but I don't understand its process of earning. Can anyone tell me how does Admob works. What should I do to earn from Admob.

Advertisement Placeholder
Admob is available only for mobile application. You can use admob to monetize your ios or android application. However, in order to use admob, you need an adsense account. I learned thia recently

Well Admob is the mobile version of adsense and then generally work hand in hand together. Admob is actually a feature that was done specifically for mobile applications.

Its quite simple, admin is the app version of AdSense where advertisers of different origin pay you to place ads on your app and in return you earn commissions from it. It is a good way to monetize your app.

Adsense is for website and youtube where as Admob is for mobile applications published on Apple store and Play store. In order to use Admob, you need a mobile application. After publishing the application, you will have to sign up with adsense, if you already haven't and submit you application for approval

What you do on admob is after putting your app on play store, you register for ads to be placed on your app. It's a form of Google Adsense that involves using mobile applications as a platform.
It's nice to earn especially if your app is educative and interesting, you'll get a lot of downloads

Admob works in this evening as Google adsense. You create an app useful to him large number of people. Once those people have the app on their phones. Any time they open the app, advert will come up. Anytime there is a unique feel on the ads Google place on your app, you are going to earn money. They are going in terms of 1000 views.

Avoid self clicking on Admob else you stand the risk if getting banned and your funds frozen

Admob is available only for mobile application. You can use admob to monetize your ios or android application. However, in order to use admob, you need an adsense account. I learned thia recently
No you don't really need and Adsense account. Admob is more easier than Google Adsense. All you need is to create an account and fill your billing info. After that you will get approved

Hi Everyone!
I created my YouTube Channel, AdSense Account and Admob Account 2 years back. I thought after monetization it will automatically work. My channel got monetized few months back. And I have tried working on Admob but I don't understand its process of earning. Can anyone tell me how does Admob works. What should I do to earn from Admob.
I can't really tell about admob work, If the members of this group can do justice to this or better still you can check the internet to get more information

Google admob works with smartphone application. You need to create an app and use Google admob as it's monitization platform just like using Google AdSense as a monitization platform for blogs

Just as your adsesnce is for websites, so is admob for mobile apps be it android or iOS applications. They work separately from the adsense. You need someone that can create an app for you to use admob on it

Sometimes if Google detects suspicious activities on your app (concerning the traffic and clicks on ads), your app will be sent in moderation again. The second time moderation is more strict than when you submitted first time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds