Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How About Working as a Scrap Dealer?

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
It's one of the common ways to earn and you have to deal with people's garbage so as to say but it can be your treasure LOL.

What do you think? Is This an excellent way to earn?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's also a good business that earns you good money. There are many people selling their scrap by kilo and bought by kilo. I see many scrap dealers here having a wide space for their scrap things.

I feel its a great business, that you can start with low capital and with less experience too

That is right, we need only small capital, but we need a big space to receive those scrap materials. I saw a warehouse in a remote place in the city, a scrap dealer opened his warehouse and saw numerous scrap materials that will be transported by vans to other cities for recycling. It is a very good business but it is good for men business only.

I have seen people making insane profits from this and so naturally its a good business

No one survives or continues doing a business like this if they do not profit. In fact, I always see a Facebook ad stating " We buy your scrap materials at a reasonable price."

I don't think those people are making so much money from it. At the same time, it is not a kind of business that I can do

It depends on the intentions of the scarp dealer because they usually sell in bulk after buying in retail by kilo. I saw one load of scrap materials sold to a big city at a reasonable price.

It depends on the intentions of the scarp dealer because they usually sell in bulk after buying in retail by kilo. I saw one load of scrap materials sold to a big city at a reasonable price.
That is common here too
We sell scrap materials a lot to those people
I do that very well

This business is so much profitable that if you can do it with smartness then you can make millions from it

This business is so much profitable that if you can do it with smartness then you can make millions from it
You can make millions but that job is not a good job for elites
It does not match our standard

I know of many that have made profits of millions in 2-3 years with this business and you need to have links so that you can sell and buy all the time

It's one of the common ways to earn and you have to deal with people's garbage so as to say but it can be your treasure LOL.

The business of scrap has increased a lot. This is because I have seen many local scrap dealers who tend to make good money.

It's a great business, I may take some time for you to understand and start making good profits but certainly a good way to earn

I have never been into this kind of business, however, I frequently sell scrap items to scrap dealers. I can assume that these people make really good money as they sometimes even get scrap products for free.

I have never been into this kind of business, however, I frequently sell scrap items to scrap dealers. I can assume that these people make really good money as they sometimes even get scrap products for free.

There are many different kinds of scrap dealers in here and they earn good amount of money. They are basically traders. They buy products at a very low rate and sell them at a really high rate in the markets. This is all about moving products in the market. Some products may get recycled.

I was a partner in this business sometime in 2021 and it was a huge success. There were not many people doing the business in those days and we were able to make a lot of money. However, I couldn't continue as I needed funds to start running my poultry farm business later on.

Unfortunately, this is not a kind of business I would be interested in doing for any reason whatsoever. I know a lot of people who are doing this business but most of them are not university graduate. So, it is a business that works in line with their level of exposure and life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds