Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

House market crash in the US nearing

glitch

beep boop
Credits
Everyone who follows the housing market is projecting a big crash in 2023. With house sales dropping off, people not selling, and millions facing foreclosure, it seems it is only a matter of time. With that will come interest rates that may surpass 10%.

Are you planning on buying a home in 2023 be it for investment purposes or your own family home?

Advertisement Placeholder
This housing crisis is something that's getting serious in the United States and this will hamper president Biden's second term bid as well. Rising interest rates will not be a pleasurable situation for the citizens.

This housing crisis is something that's getting serious in the United States and this will hamper president Biden's second term bid as well. Rising interest rates will not be a pleasurable situation for the citizens.

Well, if they continue to raise interest rate at the current pace, then I think that stock markets will remain in a really bad condition for a long time, even if it does not crash.

I still believe that things like housing should not be a luxury as it is a basic necessity of life, just like food, clothes and should not be very exorbitant. Even education should also not be expensive

Well, if they continue to raise interest rate at the current pace, then I think that stock markets will remain in a really bad condition for a long time, even if it does not crash.
It's necessary to help with the inflation, but it's just like putting a bandaid on a rotten wound. Unless they can find ways to solve this inflation, 2023 will probably be one of the worst so far.

It's necessary to help with the inflation, but it's just like putting a bandaid on a rotten wound. Unless they can find ways to solve this inflation, 2023 will probably be one of the worst so far.

Yes, this is what I am thinking as well. The progress of the following year depends on how well you manage your finances during the current year. 2022 was not the best year.

The housing market did not crash in the US in 2022 and it might not crash in 2023 either. However, it is true that just like the stock market, the housing market is also in recession.

Everything is in rough shape as of late. The pandemic really hurt things. Now food, and other essentials are crazy high in price, and things look to be getting worse for prices. The housing market has been affected by it too and continues to suffer. I don't know when it will end, because now days it's so costly to be a homeowner.

Everything is in rough shape as of late. The pandemic really hurt things. Now food, and other essentials are crazy high in price, and things look to be getting worse for prices. The housing market has been affected by it too and continues to suffer. I don't know when it will end, because now days it's so costly to be a homeowner.

Interest rates are only making things worse. The fact of the matter remains that the value of our currency has declined a lot recently as United States increased the interest rates.

I also heard about the housing crisis which happens in the United States but I believe that there is a way the government can curb it from spreading which is very possible

This is one of the reasons I have not spent time to learn more about the stock market because the forces that can easily manipulate the market are much and I don't like that aspect

Interest rates are only making things worse. The fact of the matter remains that the value of our currency has declined a lot recently as United States increased the interest rates.
Interest rates have been very low for over a decade now, and the natural financial cycle of rates going up and down has arrived. It's time to focus on saving money again and using high-yield savings accounts to our advantage.

Americans have been overspending and relying on debt for far too long, and this recession will be a needed reality check. The sooner people need to realize that they need to save up, using the high interest rates to their advantage, and pay cash for houses and cars, the less pain and misery they will experience in the short term.

Everything is not doing so great lately. The pandemic truly harmed things. Presently food and different fundamentals are insane high in cost, and things appear to deteriorate at costs. The real estate market has been impacted by it as well and keeps on affliction. I don't have the foggiest idea when it will end, since nowadays being a homeowner is so expensive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds