Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hosting a polling on website leads to enhance traffic on it

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
There are many ways to grow traffic on website. It is basic need to monitise it.
I read about polls Creation on website. Any hot topic should be discussed in it.
It can increase the traffic on website. People will give their reviews.
What you think about it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Having polls on your web site does not ensure traffic, however it surely helps in traffic retention. In other words do not expect people to visit your site just because you have added polls, however, polls can engaze people once they are on your site. This also helps in bounce rate reduction.

When you create polls on your site it helps you to maintain the traffic you have on your site and can also help you increase the traffic on the site by making the newly invited once have reason to always wanting to be on the site.

Creating a poll so as to increase traffic to your website is good, because it helps to bring good traffic, but the volume of traffic you can generate will depend greatly on how interesting the topic of the poll is. If the content is good many people will like to participate, but if it's not interesting the traffic will be low.

Polls may not enhance much traffic on the website, polls and surveys will only let you understand what the visitors want or what they prefer, as regards traffic, the visitors can give tips to increase traffic to your website by attending to special polls and surveys. These are very important.

This is a very effective way, i personally saw people doing that in facebook and they managed to oncrease the number of their statistics there because that poll was shared by a lot of people and lot of people reacted to it

You can only increase traffic in your website with a poll when people would get to see it. In other words you have to market your website and my best bet is social media. During the US presidential elections there were many websites that conducted a sort of survey (I also saw that in some Facebook Groups). The presidential election is a good topic to poll because the entire nation is involved.

It is a very realistic way to drive traffic. Although the only problem I have seen is that you have to have audience already to make it work.
You can work on improving your audience and making it worthy with the interesting pool.

Polls generate curiosity and this is very good for creating traffic on a website. It’s a good method of generating traffic and monetizing it. Creating polls about the pressing issues generates more traffic than expected. You need to create awareness about your polls in order to get audience

Polls are a good way to generate traffic to your website but you need to know how to design good polls and ask good questions on your polls. A good question is crucial if you want your poll to attract traffic to your website.

Yes definitely this will drive traffic to your website , some sort of forum that allows people to discuss and share opinions on issues and matter across different sectors and cultures. Polls and reviews are definitely a great way to drive traffic.

Having a poll on a website can help in traffic retention, traffic retention means making your visitors stay on your site. Poll also improves visitors' engagement on your site, visitors' engagement on your website reduces the bounce rate. Low bounce rate also improves your search engine ranking.

I don't think that putting up polls on your website has a way of creating traffic on your website because the people that participate in this polls are already on your website.

Like someone up here said, creating polls does not give you traffic but it helps you to retain your existing traffic. If you want to get traffic to your site then you have to be familiar with SEO.

If you want to decrease bounce rate on your site and make your visitors stay on your site for longer, you can have quizzes and polls on your site. people like to participate on the quizzes and polls.

I will share my own experinece. I do not visit the site because I can participate on polls or quizzes. However, if there are polls and quizzes on the site, I might say longer. Staying longer means engagement with your content that can ultimately bring revenue.

Yes, while it is true that there are many ways to increase traffic to one's website, you must endeavour to always have quality posts and contents on your website always for your audience

If the polls are what's constantly being discussed, then you'll be sure that it'll attract a lot of interest if put in front of the right people or places where traffic is usually much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds