Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hobby Vs. Professional

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are your websites your hobby projects or are you running websites as a professional? I mean do you own websites just for a sake of owning websites or do you make money form your website? Well, I started as a hobby in 2015 but I monetized my site with adsense early on. These days my primary purpose of running a website is to make money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Are your websites your hobby projects or are you running websites as a professional? I mean do you own websites just for a sake of owning websites ihentai or do you make money form your website? Well, I started as a hobby in 2015 but I monetized my site with adsense early on. These days my primary purpose of running a website is to make money.

At first, I created a website out of passion. However, after a while without making money, I became less interested in it. I'm constantly making new sites, of all different types, then I allot an amount of time for each to be updated at least once if not more per month depending on the amount of updates needed. If it's not earning within 12 months then I sell the site or bin it and start on the next.

At first, I created a website out of passion. However, after a while without making money, I became less interested in it. I'm constantly making new sites, of all different types, then I allot an amount of time for each to be updated at least once if not more per month depending on the amount of updates needed. If it's not earning within 12 months then I sell the site or bin it and start on the next.
That sounds like me. I also want my sites to make money for me, if they don't I try to sell or if I cannot, I merge with another site of mine.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds