Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Hobbies

Advertisement Placeholder
Been coding as a hobby damn near all my life. There's always something I'm noodling around with, whether it's forums, game design, better tools for roleplay, better tools for writing.

Occasionally I veer into the gaming thing - lots of retro gaming as well as current stuff (though current stuff tends to be indie stuff)

I keep dreaming up programs I'd like to write but never get around to. Of late I keep thinking about revamping Deluxe Paint from the Amiga, the art package I grew up with as a kid and wondering 'what would I do if I made this today', what would I keep, what would I change. But I remember that this is a conundrum I've been noodling over in various iterations for many years now - my introduction to GIMP 20 years ago was 'why can't it be more like DPaint', 10 years ago it was 'what can we learn from the past that we have forgotten in the present' and now it's like 'I enjoy noodling around with this UI, maybe I should just make it again but different'

Bleh. That's definitely a hobby: daydreaming about what I could be doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds