Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hobbies

JewishPoptart89

Loyal member
Credits
Hey guys, I love simulator games. It's basically the only kind of game I'll Play nowadays.

My favorite is this game called Euro Truck Simulator 2. Basically it's a game where you drive a truck and be a trucker in the Europe area.

A year or so ago a group made a multiplayer mod which prompted people to make virtual trucking companies and stuff, which makes it even more realistic.

I also bought a steering wheel, gear shifter and pedals because it makes the game more fun.

What's your hobby?

Advertisement Placeholder
I can think of several things I would call hobbies. Rather than typing why I like every hobby in particular, I will just make a list below so you can see all of my hobbies.

• Bowling
  • Eating
  • Gaming
  • Watching TV
  • Surfing the web
  • Running Websites
  • Selling candy at school

I could probably name a few more hobbies, but at this time that is all I can think of off the top of my head. If you have any questions about my hobbies let me know! :)

My favorite things to do/hobbies

• Hockey
  • Football
  • Gaming
  • Hangin with the fam and friends

I have quite a lot of hobbies actually. Some of my hobbies include gardening, cooking, playing on Xbox, blogging, and spending good time with my buddies.

I am also a big fan of cats and I love to spend time with these nice creatures. I currently do not own a cat, but I may get one in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds