Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

HitLeap alternatives.

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
What anonymous alternatives to hitleap are around? I don't use it for websites but I am planning on using the traffic for something else. :)

Advertisement Placeholder
A little old Post but doing some SEO and seen we are ranking for the keyword Hitleap Alternatives.

So I went and did some digging to see what this is. I'm a little confused as what hitleap is and what it does. Care to explain this and maybe I can help you out :D

Probably one of my SEO posts then... :p

HitLeap is a traffic exchange site. I no longer really use it but I have a number of referrals and because of that I have 7300 minutes.

Traffic can be anonymous if you are premium lite or can come from any website you choose if you are a premium member. You exchange minutes. So I might set a 10-15 second time for my site and give it a maximum credit of 1000 minutes. Hitleap will make sure the average amount of seconds a person visits for is 12 1/2 but it will all be completely random so I will get visits for 10 seconds and some for 14 seconds etc. It makes it appear much more realistic. You can set the timer anywhere between 10- 60 seconds.

I have never used it. But I coded a python script which is able to send traffic to your site from a real browser and keep the webpage opened for a predefined amount of time. I use it whenever I need it! :p

My next addition to that script will be sending a click to any of the links from the opened website so that the bounce rate will be reduced! :D

I have never used it. But I coded a python script which is able to send traffic to your site from a real browser and keep the webpage opened for a predefined amount of time. I use it whenever I need it! :p

My next addition to that script will be sending a click to any of the links from the opened website so that the bounce rate will be reduced! :D

So it's a bot traffic script? :)

Yeah a bot traffic script with a difference. I mean a lot of bot scripts would just download the webpage without using a browser and would increase the bounce rate to a whole new level. But this one don't since, it keeps the webpage open for a particular amount of time. And now that I am going to implement the clicks, the bounce rate will be reduced instead of increasing like the normal bot scripts!

i have used hitleap once in my life and i to would be interested in any alternatives you guys know of

Yeah a bot traffic script with a difference. I mean a lot of bot scripts would just download the webpage without using a browser and would increase the bounce rate to a whole new level. But this one don't since, it keeps the webpage open for a particular amount of time. And now that I am going to implement the clicks, the bounce rate will be reduced instead of increasing like the normal bot scripts!

Will it have an alexa toolbar installed to lower a sites alexa ranking?
i have used hitleap once in my life and i to would be interested in any alternatives you guys know of

One that has been mentioned on another forum is empireviews.com. I haven't tried them so I cannot vouch for how good they are.

On another note I have 9,300 HitLeap minutes. I have no idea what I am going to do with them all yet. :p

One that has been mentioned on another forum is empireviews.com. I haven't tried them so I cannot vouch for how good they are.

On another note I have 9,300 HitLeap minutes. I have no idea what I am going to do with them all yet. :p
Seems like you got a lot of referrals? :p

I have 17. :) It's the really active ones which get me the minutes. I was a premium member and I did earn some minutes myself but over 7,000 minutes have come from referrals. :)

EASY, resell them on SEOclerks lol!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds