Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring Virtual Assistant For Your Online Business

Just like with brick and mortar business, you need people to assist you in your online business. If you have a big business, you may easily afford full time workers for your business. However, as a small business owner, you cannot afford to hire a fulltime working staff. Here lies the importance of hiring a virtual assistant.

What are virtual assistants?

Virtual assistants are people who work remotely and assist you in day to day operation of your business. For example, if you are based in Canada, you can have someone living in India as your virtual assistant and assign him works

What can a virtual assistant do?

Virtual assistant can do anything from working as a support, managing your social media pages, to marketing your business

Where can you hire a virtual assistant?

Fiverr, Upwork and SEOclerks are good places to hire virtual assistant.
You make a valid point in here,but I think I don't need a virtual assistant for now. Since my business is still small so I think I could handle that my self, because if I think of hiring one for now,money might be our issue at the end.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are not far from the truth. Hiring virtual assistants come with lots of advantages for your business, do make sure to hire reputable and experienced individuals for the job, you can always recognised experienced ones by going through their previous jobs and also conduct zoom interviews with them. thanks for the info.

This is very insightful and very important for those who wants to make their work look easier. And again it also give individuals the opportunity to earn money from the corner of their room working as a virtual assistant without leaving their domain

Just like with brick and mortar business, you need people to assist you in your online business. If you have a big business, you may easily afford full time workers for your business. However, as a small business owner, you cannot afford to hire a fulltime working staff. Here lies the importance of hiring a virtual assistant.

Virtual assistants are people who work remotely and assist you in day to day operation of your business. For example, if you are based in Canada, you can have someone living in India as your virtual assistant and assign him works

Virtual assistant can do anything from working as a support, managing your social media pages, to marketing your business

You said a virtual can do anything examples you mentioned are to work as a support, managing social media pages to market businesses or your product but they also have limit, can they carry our supervisors so therefore not everything they have the capability to do.

You spoked wisely dear about hiring a virtual assistant when our business is a lucrative type of business. Or when we are too busy to manage it, we can hire virtual assistant personnel and assign him or her roles to play.

I don't have a business and I may never hire a virtual assistant, however, I would like to work as a virtual assistant. I am available, will how do I market myself so that I can get a virtual assistant job.

A very good idea, they are also affordable in the sense that you do not need to pay a full salary, you only pay for services rendered. And one can get specialized staff to without braking the bank like an SEO expert. I once hired a social media manager to run Facebook ads for me and I was happy with the results

Hiring vitual assistant is a good move in business, it's an independent contractor who provides administrative services to clients while operating outside of the client's office. A virtual assistant typically operates from a home office but can access the necessary planning documents.

I think you have nailed it right there. As a business owner you can not do everything on your own and it becomes even more so if the business is expanding and is having more customers. Having people to cover social media pages, websites and calls will go a long way.

Good idea but these days it seems these virtual assistants cost a lot to hire them, my small business can't afford them so I'll rather do all I can by myself

I own a lot of websites, however, do not have full time or regular worker on my sites. I hire virtual assistant as needed When I hire virtual assistant I hire from the forums where I have posted.

Hiring and assistance for an online business sounds like a good idea, but you have to hire an experienced person and also someone who is trusted, to work on your online business

A virtual assistant is very important for someone involved in an online business.. You can't always be doing all sort of things at the same time.. In order to make your work more comfortable, you need a virtual assistant

it's a nice idea to be honest if one can hire a virtual assistant for one's online business. It will help improve the quality of the work and bring more results.

Well, your question; would i hire a virtual assistant for my business? I would say that, after reading your review and opinions on virtual assistants and how they can be of help, i am definitely going to look into virtual assistants

Every year I spend just about $3000 on virtual assistants. I hire through freelancing platform, from microjob sites, from forums and sometimes even from social sites.

You can hire a remote assistant especially when you have a lot to do. This post has exposed me to the importance of a getting a virtual assistant and where to get them. So when I am in need of one I will know the right place to go to.

If you're drowning in the minutiae of running a company, a virtual assistant can help with anything from answering phones to scheduling meetings to data entry. So, how do you go about finding a virtual assistant? Learn more about recruiting top virtual assistants on Upwork by reading the tips below.

This post is a complete package came with everything just right the way it is. When you higher an assistant it helps you relax and more productive in your jobs.

Hiring a virtual assistance is a good thing to do especially when you do not have the knowledge about running the virtual part of the business. Online freelancer can do most of these jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds