Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring two brothers or siblings to work for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen many siblings getting hired in many companies. Most of the employers never cared about this in the first place. They were actually concerned about the results. So, hiring a sibling may not be a problem as long as they are delivering the right kind of results.

I have seen many siblings getting hired in many companies. Most of the employers never cared about this in the first place. They were actually concerned about the results. So, hiring a sibling may not be a problem as long as they are delivering the right kind of results.

I believe that in this kind of situation you'll have to monitor the siblings very well to make sure that they are not allowing their sibling relationship to affect how they work and also how they relate with other people in the workplace.

Depends. Are the brothers constantly around each other. It could cause a distraction if they're working together. I wouldn't hire family or friends to a job, as sometimes that can take away from the job. But that's just how I feel. Sometimes family and friends can work fine together in a place of work, but not always.

Depends. Are the brothers constantly around each other. It could cause a distraction if they're working together.

This is something to actually put into a very serious consideration because there is a very big possibility that both of them would most likely be carried away in doing other kind of things and engaging in discussions that is going to not be beneficial to their working activities.

I don't see a problem in hiring siblings as long as they have the skills and experience to work on the job. While hiring someone what actually matters is their skills and experience. If I believe both brothers can be a valuable asset in the company, I would certainly hire them.

I believe that in this kind of situation you'll have to monitor the siblings very well to make sure that they are not allowing their sibling relationship to affect how they work and also how they relate with other people in the workplace.

There are many companies were siblings work and I do not think that the flow of work might be affected just because siblings are working in a company. The fact remains that if siblings are working in a company, then the chances are that they are working there because they have to support their families.

There are many companies were siblings work and I do not think that the flow of work might be affected just because siblings are working in a company. The fact remains that if siblings are working in a company, then the chances are that they are working there because they have to support their families.

I believe that the most important thing is for those siblings to actually have the skills that are required for them to work successfully for you because once they can be able to deliver the way they are expected, that is what the business owner should only going to be interested in.

I believe that the most important thing is for those siblings to actually have the skills that are required for them to work successfully for you because once they can be able to deliver the way they are expected, that is what the business owner should only going to be interested in.

I think that there are a few advantages of hiring siblings. For example, if one person is not that good at the same kind of job, then his brother or sister would be much more interested in helping them. This is one of the main advantage of hiring siblings.

I think that there are a few advantages of hiring siblings. For example, if one person is not that good at the same kind of job, then his brother or sister would be much more interested in helping them. This is one of the main advantage of hiring siblings.

Well, that's only going to be possible when they are employed to work in the same department. When they are working in a very big company with so many departments which they are not in the same one, they will find it very difficult to help each other.

Well, that's only going to be possible when they are employed to work in the same department. When they are working in a very big company with so many departments which they are not in the same one, they will find it very difficult to help each other.

That's the point. I won't bother about how they relate as long as I have a very big company that can accommodate a lot of people. I want to check their progress to see that they are really doing the work that is expected of them and nothing more attached to it.

Yes, we have to make sure that their relationship does not have a really major impact on business. If they work together and if they work honestly, then I think that they can prove to be a great asset to the company. In many cases, both the siblings could be talented enough and this may benefit the business.

There's no problem in hiring siblings as long as they have the skills and experience to work on the job for any company. Skills and experience are what to look for when hiring staff and not their relationship status. If two brothers and sisters wanted to work for me, if they are qualified with the skills and knowledge, I will not delay hiring them.

I would hire my family if I could it has cons indeed like anything in life but I think that the pros are worth it.. your siblings are people you know too good and trust well (at least some of us) so when you know a person and you can trust him the only part that's left is to teach him the job and when its your family member its even better because why would a family member do anything bad or do any mistake when the owner/manager is you his family member..
It's like a feeling of trust and honor between families and they wouldn't disappoint you.

Yes, we have to make sure that their relationship does not have a really major impact on business. If they work together and if they work honestly, then I think that they can prove to be a great asset to the company. In many cases, both the siblings could be talented enough and this may benefit the business.

The most important thing is for you to evaluate both of those siblings to make sure that they have the qualification, skill, knowledge and experience to be able to deliver in any role that they are being hired for in your business. What matters for your business is productivity and profit making, if they can contribute in both of them, I think they deserve to be hired.

That's the point. I won't bother about how they relate as long as I have a very big company that can accommodate a lot of people. I want to check their progress to see that they are really doing the work that is expected of them and nothing more attached to it.

Yes, it will be good to have those sibling's work performances examined from time to time. This is going to show if it was the right decision to hire or a wrong one. If the information found proves it was a good decision to hire them, it's a win for the business.

Yeah, that's very correct. First, there must be a provision for the company to be able to absorb those people who want to work for them even though they are siblings. Also, it is very necessary for those employees to be evaluated in the job they are doing in other to make sure that they are not taking the business for granted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds