Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Hiring staff members who are staff on other forums?

lludawg

Reputable member
Credits
Would you hire a staff member if they are staff members on other forums? Personally I am not sure if I would because I would rather have them focus fully on my forum rather than divide themselves. How about you? Would this be a problem?

Advertisement Placeholder
It doesn't matter if they're a staff on other forums, as long as they are actively contributing and moderating my forums, thats what matters. If they have trouble being active on one forum or another, then that is their problem and he/she is the only one who can make that decision.

It doesn't matter to me if they're staff on another forum just as long as they're doing their work by contributing to my forum as well. I'm not going to restrict my staff on being staff on other forums. Let 'em do what they want as long as they still participate is what I say.

This is an awkward one to be honest because I feel that just because someone is staff on one forum does not mean they would have any less interest in your forum they are staff on. One thing I have always been concerned about when hiring staff who are staff on other forums is whether they would run to the admin on the other forum with ideas we may have for our forum meaning any unique ideas could be snapped up before we can implement them. I wouldn't ever say it's a bad idea to make someone staff on your forum because they are staff elsewhere but maybe ensure they can be trusted before promoting them.

I see nothing wrong with hiring people who are also staffs in other forums. As long as the staff is doing a good job in my forum, I don't care if that staff works somewhere else.

I am okay with hiring people from other forums, I just hope they contribute as much as I need them to. Yeah, that would probably be it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds