Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

[Hiring] Seeking partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt C.

something here
I may not find the right person on this board, but worth a shot. I'm seeking a partner to help grow a new forum. I will not list the forum publicly yet but it is a niche subject. It relates to pc building. Specifically showcasing your battlestation (pc setup), planning out complex builds, and asking advice.

The partner does not have to know everything there is know about pc building, but ideally would have experience.

If you are interested, please reply or DM here and we can discuss further. I would like examples of forums you have helped manage/moderate before.

Thank you.

I hope you'll find your partner in crime for this Matt. Sounds like a cool forum, so I'm looking forward to it. Do keep us up to date on this. :) I'm guessing you'll be using XenForo?

I hope you'll find your partner in crime for this Matt. Sounds like a cool forum, so I'm looking forward to it. Do keep us up to date on this. :) I'm guessing you'll be using XenForo?

Yes XF. Site is already 95% built, I just need a partner to help with content. That’s the part I’m not good at lol.

Sounds interesting, I'd be curious to know more about the project. One of my main hobbies is PC gaming and I do my own builds.

It's been quite a while since I ran a forum but I've been thinking about getting back into the scene. I quit five-ish years ago but for nearly a decade I was one of the primary admins for a very large forum (millions of posts and hundreds of thousands of members). I was involved in daily management, big-picture planning, etc. I also was the primary developer and built a lot of custom features for the forum. (In my day job I'm a software engineer.)

Sounds interesting, I'd be curious to know more about the project. One of my main hobbies is PC gaming and I do my own builds.

It's been quite a while since I ran a forum but I've been thinking about getting back into the scene. I quit five-ish years ago but for nearly a decade I was one of the primary admins for a very large forum (millions of posts and hundreds of thousands of members). I was involved in daily management, big-picture planning, etc. I also was the primary developer and built a lot of custom features for the forum. (In my day job I'm a software engineer.)

Sent you a PM.

What an exciting idea for a forum! I have taken old system units apart and put them back together. I have also built PC's with a simulator game. I know my way around the parts of a computer.
I'm interested in learning more about the project.

What an exciting idea for a forum! I have taken old system units apart and put them back together. I have also built PC's with a simulator game. I know my way around the parts of a computer.
I'm interested in learning more about the project.
Sent you a DM.

Closed for now, but can reopen it if it ever needed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds