Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring Reddit Posters

Dan The Man

Reputable member
Website
www.vgr.com
If you have a Reddit account (or want to register one), I am looking for posts to a new general Health related subReddit I created. I need to increase activity and engagement.

I am paying $1.00 per thread and $0.25 per comment reply. I have some basic requirements as it pertains to quality and post/comment length.

PM me if you're interested. I pay via Paypal and after a $10.00 minimum is earned. Long-term opportunity.

I dont see the point of supporting Reddit - they are foirums biggest comptetitor
Any forum is your competitor, to some degree. But they are a place you can get some engagement and encourage people to come visit you. Don't see it as a threat, see it as opportunity, you'll honestly be happier looking for the silver lining rather than the doom clouds all the time.

I am still hiring Reddit posters. Just need you to leave comments and post new threads. You are not promoting anything. Looking to generate activity on a SubReddit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds