Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring people with special needs

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you hire people with special needs? Like those who may have something like autism or a learning disability or is on the spectrum in some way. For me, If I ran a traditional business, I would hire the best people for the job. If that person happens to have autism, so what. I'd hire people based on their skills and talents and how they do their jobs.

People who are on the spectrum or are slow learning, can still work, it just depends on the job. There are a lot of people hire those with special needs and those on the spectrum, because a lot of them have to work for a living just like everyone else. Anyway, would you hire someone with special needs if they did the job properly?

Advertisement Placeholder
Can those people with special needs be able to carry out the job which I'm going to hire and pay them for? Will their health issues not interfere with the work they are hired? If they can do both without problems, I will hire them. People still need to work no matter their health issues unless it's impossible for them to work.

Unfortunately, it's not going to be possible for me to hire anyone with any kind of special needs to work for me in my business of poultry and fish farming. I need those who are mentally, emotionally and physically sound to work for me because I can't afford to take any mistakes that are down to the person's health issues. My business will suffer for it.

Can those people with special needs be able to carry out the job which I'm going to hire and pay them for? Will their health issues not interfere with the work they are hired? If they can do both without problems, I will hire them. People still need to work no matter their health issues unless it's impossible for them to work.

There comes a time when their health conditions may deteriorate. Under such kind of circumstances, it is much better for them to opt for a job that suits them. This is because they may not be able to carry with the job they are hired for.

There comes a time when their health conditions may deteriorate. Under such kind of circumstances, it is much better for them to opt for a job that suits them. This is because they may not be able to carry with the job they are hired for.
If their health issues will not allow them work in their maximum capacity, they are not going to the best to be employed in any company. They will not be contributing their expected quota. I will not hire whom I'm going to pay but they will not deliver.

If their health issues will not allow them work in their maximum capacity, they are not going to the best to be employed in any company. They will not be contributing their expected quota. I will not hire whom I'm going to pay but they will not deliver.

Apart from health issues, I think that each and every person has different needs and desires. All of us have different needs. This is why they may have a particular desire when they apply for work. For example, a person may want to get free allowances such as transportation cost when it comes to applying for a job. So, it depends.

Apart from health issues, I think that each and every person has different needs and desires. All of us have different needs. This is why they may have a particular desire when they apply for work. For example, a person may want to get free allowances such as transportation cost when it comes to applying for a job. So, it depends.
This doesn't have anything to do with having a special need as a disability looking to work for any business. The desire of a disabled person who wants to work is to be paid. It's up to the owner of the business to know if his business can employ who's with a special need.

Health is something that should always be taken care of and as far as I'm concerned anyone who is not healthy to work should not be put through the stress of working because most work are always challenging and your boss is always going to be demanding because they expect result from you. It's something that someone who is not in good mental state can be able to cope with.

I have never hired people with special needs or disabled people. When I hire, I want my staff to deliver the best, I own a small business and I cannot take chances. Therefore, I do not take the risk of hiring people with special needs or disabled people. I do not want to discriminate against people but I also have limited resources.

Health is something that should always be taken care of and as far as I'm concerned anyone who is not healthy to work should not be put through the stress of working because most work are always challenging and your boss is always going to be demanding because they expect result from you. It's something that someone who is not in good mental state can be able to cope with.

If a person is suffering from health issues, then I think that they could be given jobs that may not affect their health in a bad manner. This may also include lightweight jobs, especially if the job requires you to lift heavy materials.

If a person is suffering from health issues, then I think that they could be given jobs that may not affect their health in a bad manner. This may also include lightweight jobs, especially if the job requires you to lift heavy materials.

Well, I will usually say that if you are not in a good health condition, desiring to work is not always going to be in your best interest because your health is the first thing that should come first because it is someone who is alive that can actually be able to enjoy the money that they paid him or her from working.

Well, I will usually say that if you are not in a good health condition, desiring to work is not always going to be in your best interest because your health is the first thing that should come first because it is someone who is alive that can actually be able to enjoy the money that they paid him or her from working.

I think that there are many people who may not feel healthy and this is why they may have a really harder time working at a workplace. However, there are many ways they could manage their health. They may have special needs, but they could be managed. For example, a person may have asthma problem, but they have to keep an asthma pump always in case if they need it at work.

I think that there are many people who may not feel healthy and this is why they may have a really harder time working at a workplace. However, there are many ways they could manage their health. They may have special needs, but they could be managed. For example, a person may have asthma problem, but they have to keep an asthma pump always in case if they need it at work.

I was in a barbing salon yesterday to have my haircut and a man who couldn't walk well came to make inquiries if they are hiring a barber. The business owner after evaluating the man's health had to tell him that it's going to be very difficult for him to be hired because the job requires standing all through a customer's haircut session. With his leg issues, he can't be able to do the job well.

Do you hire people with special needs? Like those who may have something like autism or a learning disability or is on the spectrum in some way. For me, If I ran a traditional business, I would hire the best people for the job. If that person happens to have autism, so what. I'd hire people based on their skills and talents and how they do their jobs.

People who are on the spectrum or are slow learning, can still work, it just depends on the job. There are a lot of people hire those with special needs and those on the spectrum, because a lot of them have to work for a living just like everyone else. Anyway, would you hire someone with special needs if they did the job properly?

It is the skills that matter so much for me. I won't care about their health conditions as long as they are able to handle the work that I expect them to do. If I think of discriminating, then I may end up losing out on someone who is willing to do their best to prove they can do the job.

When it comes to hiring someone who has special needs, I would never take that and use it against them as they could be really good at the job at hand and not allowing them that opportunity to take that position would be discrimination.

I would look at the skills the person has and whether they would be ideal for the job. If they had the skills I was looking for, I would hire them without any hesitation.

Unfortunately, it's not going to be possible for me to hire anyone with any kind of special needs to work for me in my business of poultry and fish farming. I need those who are mentally, emotionally and physically sound to work for me because I can't afford to take any mistakes that are down to the person's health issues. My business will suffer for it.

In some cases, there are many companies that have exceptional rules and they are good enough to offer jobs to people with special needs. They offer such kind of jobs as they may care for such kind of people. They may also offer them exceptional jobs that they may be able to do. For example, if a person cannot speak, then they would allow such people to get a job that requires them to type words. This may not require them to speak.

In some cases, there are many companies that have exceptional rules and they are good enough to offer jobs to people with special needs. They offer such kind of jobs as they may care for such kind of people. They may also offer them exceptional jobs that they may be able to do. For example, if a person cannot speak, then they would allow such people to get a job that requires them to type words. This may not require them to speak.

The most important thing when it comes to hiring anyone with special needs is to make sure that the person can be able to carry out the job that you are employing him to do. In a situation whereby the person cannot be able to do this, I don't think it is going to be in the interest of your business to employ such individual.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds