Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring an assistant a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was a technical consultant of a big non-profit organization there was an overload of assignments. Fortunately my boss agreed when I requested for an assistant. The spared me of the dirty work of backing up files and compiling pictures and videos of the events. I had more time for sensitive matters which is worth the salary of my assistant.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is good to hire an assistant. One of the best ways to become more productive is to delegate some of the task you are doing in order to focus the major ones that can bring result quickly.

Hiring an assistant is always going to e a good idea because you will not be able tondonall these works all by yourself. Else you'll simply end up doing no sensible thing for yourself at the end of the day

Write your reply...hiring an assistant to a good idea you most definitely be need the service of an assistant when workload are of your throat.

Would you guys ever hire an assistant to help with your work? Maybe to help with all the small stuff while you focus your efforts on the big stuff. Who here has assistants? Are they a help to you?
If the work actually need addition hands health is wealth, I will go for an assistance even though I will have to pay him from my earnings or income.

You can definitely consider hiring an assistant if you believe that the task in your business are growing and only you cannot effectively manage.

Would you guys ever hire an assistant to help with your work? Maybe to help with all the small stuff while you focus your efforts on the big stuff. Who here has assistants? Are they a help to you?
Sometime the work load is too much doing all alone you might make so many mistake, that will make you regret, and sometime you might forget somethings that is why is very important to have an assistant to help you out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds