Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hiring a intern

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Would you ever hire an intern to work for you? Sometimes Intern work isn't paid, so you may be able to hire on interns to do temp work for you. Have you ever done anything like this? Set up an internship for someone and then have them do work for you, temporarily of course. Would you do that? Or would you feel too guilty not paying?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not like the idea of hiring unskilled workers or not paying the workers. When I hire, I always make sure that this person has the required skills to do the job, and I hire only when I can pay the worker. I might not offer the best payment but I do like to pay the people whop work for me.

I've hired an intern to work for me. It's not because I don't want to pay the intern but because I wanted both of them to learn on the job. I paid them only transportation allowance to help them come to work for 6 months.

Would you ever hire an intern to work for you? Sometimes Intern work isn't paid, so you may be able to hire on interns to do temp work for you. Have you ever done anything like this? Set up an internship for someone and then have them do work for you, temporarily of course. Would you do that? Or would you feel too guilty not paying?

It depends on the role that I am planning to hire the said intern for. If it is for a role that doesn't concern key decisions being made, I will surely hire an intern to take up the role. I see a lot of companies hiring internship persons on key roles as making a mistake.

It depends on the role that I am planning to hire the said intern for. If it is for a role that doesn't concern key decisions being made, I will surely hire an intern to take up the role. I see a lot of companies hiring internship persons on key roles as making a mistake.

There are many interns who get hired after they complete their term. There are many professional interns and there are many things that may help determine if it is worth hiring an intern. Their performance as an internee may determine as well and this could be crucial.

Yes, it's a big mistake hiring internship persons on key roles in a company. They are meant to be hired for support and not play key roles. They are there to support and learn in the company. If they are given positions above them, it will not benefit the company because they can't perform well in the post.

Personally, I don't have any problem with hiring an intern to work for my business. The most important thing is for the person to have what it takes to be able to do the job I am going to delegate to him successfully. Also the person must be willing to learn on the job because that is exactly what they came for.

When I noticed that person whom I hired as an intern is not ready to engage in what I hired him for, I'm definitely going to terminate the appointment immediately.

There are many interns who get hired after they complete their term. There are many professional interns and there are many things that may help determine if it is worth hiring an intern. Their performance as an internee may determine as well and this could be crucial.

I've never heard about the term professional intern. Why are they interns if they are already professionals? There is no such thing as a professional interns. Interns are not professional, they are in a company to work and learn.

The only thing that I am interested in when it comes to hiring people on an internship role is for them to play a supporting role with my existing staff and get the knowledge that they needed for becoming an intern in my business. There is nothing more than this kind of position for me to make available for them.

Personally, I don't have any problem with hiring an intern to work for my business. The most important thing is for the person to have what it takes to be able to do the job I am going to delegate to him successfully. Also the person must be willing to learn on the job because that is exactly what they came for.

When I noticed that person whom I hired as an intern is not ready to engage in what I hired him for, I'm definitely going to terminate the appointment immediately.

We must also remember that each and every intern could be quite different, just like each and every employee is different. Some internees could be much more talented and this is a fact. I think that many business organisation try their best to hire their best internee. They may have a measurement scale or any other system that helps them assess the performance of internees.

We must also remember that each and every intern could be quite different, just like each and every employee is different. Some internees could be much more talented and this is a fact. I think that many business organisation try their best to hire their best internee. They may have a measurement scale or any other system that helps them assess the performance of internees.

No matter how smart an intern is, I don't think any company is going to the giving that person a high position to hold in their business. They know that the person is only staying in the company for a short period of time which will disrupt their business operation when the person leaves without any good replacement take over the job. It is the reason why they always have interns working under somebody.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds